GDT: 3/29/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Boston

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
It was a cross ice pass from the circles that happened in about a half second. That's on McDonagh. Dumb ****ing play.

Yeah, but he didn't close the butterfly fast enough. McDonagh made a stupid play, and it went downhill from there.

Just like this game.

Sigh.

I am Coop.:eek:

gg720fla

Dec 14, 2016
Anyone who thinks this team can turn it on when it wants is a freaking dreamer. Same shi.... as usual. Getting out forechecked, out hustled and out hit .

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
And we're down by 2 goals in a short time, this is terrible, and we only have 6 SOG and most of those were at the start of the game before the bruins woke up, after they did we haven't had much of anything to come with.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
That's a #98 move, last man back carrying it out!! NEVER!! Mc Donagh should know better!

I remember Engblom giving Sergachev a lot of stick for doing that in Montreal. Great recall; we were on the same wavelength.

At least with Sergachev you can say a 19 year old made a mental mistake. McDonagh is a long-time NHL vet. Absolutely zero excuses.

Reactions: rangerrat

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
If this keeps going down like this in the 2nd, I think I'll turn on a show named after this season:

Generation Kill.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Boston has scored three power play goals in the last two head-to-heads and they've taken about a combined 45 seconds to do them on those three power plays.

We're f/cking done in the Atlantic.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Yeah, but he didn't close the butterfly fast enough. McDonagh made a stupid play, and it went downhill from there.

Just like this game.

Sigh.

I am Coop.:eek:
It was a high shot - why would he go down into the butterfly?

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
End of the first.
Despite the bad play made by McDonagh, Tampa's played a solid first period.
Btw, we've not to play their game. They're a physical team: so, we can win if we'll respond with the speed of our plays.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
The momentum for this team, both on the ice and in the community, has completely sputtered out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad