GDT: 3/28/15 - 2:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Detroit

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
This is the start of a problem. 3/4 pairing injured is not something this team can absorb. Thankfully we've banked enough points to get into the playoffs.

Zero pride exhibited by the Lightning today. Zero. This is what should offend anyone in Bolts Nation today.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Wow the puck just bounced of Stamkos stick, that looked terrible.

geoo9

Mar 15, 2013
rusland
i think Nesterov have amazing shot - It must be used in PP when opponents begin to shuttin down Tampas speed -especially at PO

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
This is the start of a problem. 3/4 pairing injured is not something this team can absorb. Thankfully we've banked enough points to get into the playoffs.

Zero pride exhibited by the Lightning today. Zero. This is what should offend anyone in Bolts Nation today.

It does.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Another PK...

You know what, I hope the team gets blanced this time, maybe that will sting enough for them to know that they can't play like this if they want to win.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Datsyuk is back for Detroit so I bet that helped inspire them to play well and start winning while we lose a key player but can't get angry despite of that.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Detroit will be our first round matchup - this won't work in ANY game then, try playing this game as a playoff game.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Detroit will be our first round matchup - this won't work in ANY game then, try playing this game as a playoff game.

It'll be worse as they won't call any of the picks or interferences and Tampa will still be without Coburn or Garrison(likely and hope to hell I'm wrong). Do you feel hunky-dory with Nesterov and Barberio playing together on our bottom pairing? Hedman - Sustr 1/2? I know I don't. That's a sure recipe to 1st round exit imo.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $800.00