GDT: 3/28/15 - 2:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Detroit

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
They just keep dumping the puck in against the boards and then they hope that someone else will do something instead of anyone wanting to step in and be a hero.

And please get Killorn of the PP, he had a great Place to shot but nstead decided to pass it back for a terrible shot.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Right now the team really have nothing to lose so they should just go out and fire on all cylenders.

And now it's PK time.

Well, have to give our team credit for killing off this game all by themsleves. Detroit don'tr have to do much besides rest on the lead if they don't want to.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
They just keep dumping the puck in against the boards and then they hope that someone else will do something instead of anyone wanting to step in and be a hero.

And please get Killorn of the PP, he had a great Place to shot but nstead decided to pass it back for a terrible shot.

It's mind boggling that he is still on the top unit.

Cigar City

Apr 21, 2012
Tampa
They love to dump and chase on the PP but everyone just stands at the blue line. It's laughable at this point.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I'm not sure there was even contact. If there was, that's the kind of contact Bish deals with three times per game.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Both Ducks and Preds have clinched PO spots with their wins today, wish we could have joined them but guess the team didn't agree with me.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Is Stamkos injured I haven't seen him on the ice in forever :sarcasm:

I don't feel like we've seen any of our top players out there today...well, saw Callahan a few times but other than that it seem like the 3rd and 4th line are out there all te time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad