GDT: 3/28/15 - 2:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Detroit

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Catastrophic Saturday in a meaningless game really.
3/4 D both out, losing Paquette is pretty huge actually too.

E1toRs5S4r

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
Not Abdelkader's fault at all. Not sure how anyone could blame him for that.

Why can't we stay healthy going into the playoffs?...

We will very likely be without Garrison, Coburn and Paquette for Game 1.

Not blaming him for Paquette, just Garrison.

The results of the game I blame on the entire team. Wish they had gotten even more blown out, these guys need a wake up call.

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
Not Abdelkader's fault at all. Not sure how anyone could blame him for that.

Why can't we stay healthy going into the playoffs?...

We will very likely be without Garrison, Coburn and Paquette for Game 1.

You are right, that is not anyone's fault (except maybe the ****** ice). It was good hustle by 13 to get back, and another ****ing Lightning injured by a goal post on a back check

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Softest team in the league. Bunch of p****ies that dont even go after Abdelkader after he kills Garrison, play like a bunch of f**king morons all game and then lose Paquette....

Yes. Wonderful.

For Detroit, its always orginal 6 and Canadian teams with favors from the ref. This game had horrible officiating. Tampa not playing well doesnt help, but when you play the refs its always a bigger disadvantage.

As for Abdelkader & Detroit, I hope Coburn was watching this game.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
This has been or only really early start this season though so I bet the team isn't used to it.

Being blanced for the 1st time against an devisional team is not something that I care for, I care less about these stupid refs and the stupid plays by Detroit. All-in-all just a terrible game all around by the team.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Not to mention Palat and Bishop last year. Ridiculous.

Wish we just lost the game 8-0 and had zero injuries.

More 2004

Stamkos Apologist
May 3, 2004
Tampa
Doesn't get any worse than that.. two players injured.. Paquette's looked bad.. and we get SHUTOUT ouch. Wake up guys. Our special teams is just that. Special

special_ed_article.jpg

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
That might have been Killer's worst game since finding his form a while back. A rare invisible game for Johnson. The one guy who I thought looked okay was Paquette.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Golf is approaching rapidly for our Lightning team. Damn ****ing ****....frough34nlgerg>!212121!!11

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
So much fire and anger against Boston. Against Detroit, meh who cares.

Could have accomplished so much today and showed no effort, no pride, no heart. The one guy who looks halfway decent gets what looks like a bad injury. Perfect.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Sweep in the first round without Coburn and Gary

Don't know about Sweep, but no way we get outta the first round without major luck if we have to put Sustr with Hedman and Barbs/Nesterov on the bottom pairing.

Paquette, despite playing poorly on the wing instead of Center, will not be easily replaced.

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
Paquette I think tends to be a little over dramatic at times (imo) and I really hope that was the case here. Man, what a ****** game.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
You are high if you think Sustr should be in the NHL. The guy is a trainwreck out there, he is definitely a baby giraffe on skates. He does nothing useful. Our defense going into the playoffs is beyond piss poor.

Hedman-Stralman
Carle-Sustr
Barberio-Nesterov
Witkowski

Kill me now.

Bar Nesterov, the last 4 are mere plugs and we all know how "Hedmonster" likes to play. Check out that 2nd goal today. LOL. #1 dman my ass!

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
The Garrison injury very well could sink the entire year. He's become a huge part of our D. Probably our most consistent guy. Now we're back to Matt Carle being the undisputed #3 + Sustr, Barbs, Nesterov, and probably Witkowski.

We overpaid for Coburn to avoid a better situation than the one we're now in.

Cigar City

Apr 21, 2012
Tampa
You are high if you think Sustr should be in the NHL. The guy is a trainwreck out there, he is definitely a baby giraffe on skates. He does nothing useful. Our defense going into the playoffs is beyond piss poor.

Hedman-Stralman
Carle-Sustr
Barberio-Nesterov
Witkowski

Kill me now.

Bar Nesterov, the last 4 are mere plugs and we all know how "Hedmonster" likes to play. Check out that 2nd goal today. LOL. #1 dman my ass!

Still looks like a baby giraffe on skates with a light pole looking for a raisin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad