GDT: 3/18 - Canes @ Jackets - Strange Lines

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Outshot by 27, no SOG's in the 3rd, and we win by 2 and were 1 minute away from a shutout.

What is this I don't even....

bluedevil58*

Man. Seeing K-dubs reaction was heart breaking. It makes me not want to watch any more games. I am so upset right now and it intensified after seeing his reaction and his shut out being blown. So sad.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
To be honest, the fact that they had 5 defenseman and 3 of them were Harrison, Bellemore, and Komisarek and gave up under 50 shots is a miracle.

Razputyn

Feb 24, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
He looks good, but the opposite of confident. He looks frantic. It's working, but he doesn't give off the Patrick Roy / 2003 Giguere vibe at all. At all.

I think he looks totally confident... I understand how his style might look frantic, though. If you can pull off the aggressive style he's playing, the idea is that you'll be mathematically cutting down the possibilities for being scored on. His style isn't about the economy of motion a goalie like Giguere and Lundqvist practice. He's bursting out of the net and cutting down the angles.

Whatever he's doing, I really like watching him play.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
BrianVerdi
#Canes tonight did not record a shot on goal in a period (3rd) for the first time since March 6, 2006. Khudobin made a career-high 46 saves.

And what happened 3 months later?

Plan the parade everyone.

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
BrianVerdi
#Canes tonight did not record a shot on goal in a period (3rd) for the first time since March 6, 2006. Khudobin made a career-high 46 saves.

And what happened 3 months later?

Plan the parade everyone.

#conspiracy #itshappening #onlyweirdifitdoesntwork #livethedream #gettingthebandbacktogether #yolo #thuglife

AhoLottaLove

Jun 30, 2010
Dobby was almost insulted there. Anyone know if his career high is 46 saves as Chantel stated or 49?

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Regardless of his actual career high, he deserves a steak dinner, a box of the finest cuban cigars, and the finest wine on the market from the skaters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad