GDT: 3/18 - Canes @ Jackets - Strange Lines

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
27 saves through two periods. This is quite a stretch for a nickname, but Vezinadobin...?
:shakehead
gerbe-loktionov-dwyer

best line in #hcanes history averageing 3 goals per game
:laugh:
I guess screwing our draft position starts tonight...
If you can't suck bad enough to get Ekblad, you're better off winning some. Great goaltending from Khudobin tonight. Great fight and scrappiness from the team. Maybe the tongue-lashing from Muller worked. They've responded pretty well at least. Only negative that sticks out is how ridiculous Gerbe looks standing outside scrums, staring at everyone else's shoulders ...
34 saves for Khudobin. When he's on his game, he's fun to watch. So confident and aggressive as a goaltender.
He looks good, but the opposite of confident. He looks frantic. It's working, but he doesn't give off the Patrick Roy / 2003 Giguere vibe at all. At all.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
By the way, the Rangers are beating Ottawa 5-2 in the 3rd. If that score holds, they'll pass the Senators in the standings, though Ottawa has a game in hand.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
:shakehead:laugh:If you can't suck bad enough to get Ekblad, you're better off winning some. Great goaltending from Khudobin tonight. Great fight and scrappiness from the team. Maybe the tongue-lashing from Muller worked. They've responded pretty well at least. Only negative that sticks out is how ridiculous Gerbe looks standing outside scrums, staring at everyone else's shoulders ...He looks good, but the opposite of confident. He looks frantic. It's working, but he doesn't give off the Patrick Roy / 2003 Giguere vibe at all. At all.

They're trying. I don't think they've been very good tonight at all. The sheer volume of defensive zone turnovers is again mind-boggling. As is the sheer volume of bad/slow decisions in the neutral zone. The only difference between this game and the games this weekend is the goaltending, IMO. Bobrovsky normally stops goals No. 2 and 3 and Khudobin has been completely unbeatable. I don't think that means the Canes have been any better than they have all season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad