GDT: 2W's in a row @home

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
pesce is legitimately our second best D at this point

boards beast, efficient and confident, looks like he'll be comfortable enough to chip in offensively as well

hanifin had a strong start but seems to have some growing pains the last few games

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
pesce is legitimately our second best D at this point

boards beast, efficient and confident, looks like he'll be comfortable enough to chip in offensively as well

hanifin had a strong start but seems to have some growing pains the last few games

Knock on wood, but I think we really have something with Pesce, and it's nice to see a prospect actually pan out.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
he's starting to fill those holes though

he'll never be good in his own end, but he can be passable enough to be a dominant offensive defenseman

Agree. At the start of last year, I was really negative on him, but liked how he played when he returned from the AHL. He's definitely improved.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Leave Eric open beside the net like that with time, and yeah, that'll happen. Also, don't look now, but our PP seems to be getting on track.

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Two good chances at the end of the period. In a perfect world you'd probably like anyone but Nash and Malone to have them, though.

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC

Likely just acclimating to the professional schedule. 8-10 games in is about the time you'd expect it to start wearing on him and have him hit some bumps as an 18 year old entering the league. Having that long road trip probably doesn't make it any easier.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad