GDT: 2W's in a row @home

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Hanifin needs some time in Charlotte. A little motivation and perspective. Too bad about Liles, but hopefully he's just getting stitched up and will be back. That was a bad period, cringeworthy.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
It was difficult but you're not gonna have the puck go through his pad. It's right there. Just get it up

Not disagreeing, just that it's a lot harder than you think to do so when it's in tight like that. It's why Riley is a 3rd/4th line player.

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
Not defending Hanifin, but when you play an 18YO, that's what you get. Hedmen struggled for a few years and now is playing fantastic.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Not disagreeing, just that it's a lot harder than you think to do so when it's in tight like that. It's why Riley is a 3rd/4th line player.

I am aware but you're not going to get a better opportunity than that. Gotta make it count no matter the difficulty. I'm being difficult but that's the way I see it

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
Hanifin needs some time in Charlotte. A little motivation and perspective. Too bad about Liles, but hopefully he's just getting stitched up and will be back. That was a bad period, cringeworthy.

That's a ridiculous comment. You can say Hanifin needs experience, you can say he needs perspective, you can say he needs time in the AHL, but it's downright silly so say he needs motivation. He's an 18YO who is going to make 18YO mistakes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad