GDT: 2W's in a row @home

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
So how much of the defensive success is due to Peters/Smith? On paper, this defense "should" be a lot worse. In fairness, I think some of the offensive ineptness is due to coaching, but they've been better defensively than I would think they should be.

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
For all the shots this team takes from the point, they really need more of a net front presence.

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
Every time I hear the announcers say Pesce, I can't help think of My Cousin Vinny, which is one of my all time favorite movies.

Ole Gil

May 9, 2009
So how much of the defensive success is due to Peters/Smith? On paper, this defense "should" be a lot worse. In fairness, I think some of the offensive ineptness is due to coaching, but they've been better defensively than I would think they should be.

For me, I look at Liles as a #3 doing well with youngins. That doesn't seem right. System fits player strengths very well.

Curious to see what type of forward peters likes at next draft.

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
For me, I look at Liles as a #3 doing well with youngins. That doesn't seem right. System fits player strengths very well.

Curious to see what type of forward peters likes at next draft.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking also Wally.

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
I've got to say, I really think this yute movement is going to work for the Canes.

Marisa Tomei was so unbelievable in that movie. I have a couple of movie posters in my office and My Cousin Vinny is one of them.

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
TBL is definitely getting better chances this period. Need to survive this period and come back strong next period.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I don't know what Pesce thought he was doing there, but someone should tell him it was illegal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad