GDT: #24| FLYERS at Devils | Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2021 | 7:00 pm ET | MSG+, NBCSP

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
its too bad. the guy trys. hes a great athlete, has pretty good coordination and can skate a little, but dude has zero hockey sense. the one thing you cnt fix or expect to get better when you start with zero.
Pitkanen had more hockey sense than Risto and Pitkanen at times looked like a siberian husky on skates trying to chase the puck.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Some of the early Lindros ones were pretty bad, but we had Lindros so it was still fun.

That was a roster that had been destroyed to get him. This is the f***ing Minnesota ass clown actually adding a bunch of gunk and trying to contend. The stupid motherf***er thinks this gaggle of f***nuggets can contend for the actual Stanley Cup. You'll never convince me that he doesn't snack on urinal cakes.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
That was a roster that had been destroyed to get him. This is the f***ing Minnesota ass clown actually adding a bunch of gunk and trying to contend. The stupid motherf***er thinks this gaggle of f***nuggets can contend for the actual Stanley Cup. You'll never convince me that he doesn't snack on urinal cakes.
Remeber when most of this board turd polished for Fletcher? :laugh:

I remember!

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004

That’s kind of my point , that team had no one and was still more exciting to watch.

Almost went to Ulanovs house in a drunken stopper when he ran the Big E.

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
i dont know. i looked the game from time to time as a relive while iam playing Tarkov. Its so boring and so bad from our side. The devils are playing like a contender vs us. We are working our butts of to gain offensive zone time. New Jersey gets it for free. And guys we´re speaking of NEW JERSEY!!!

This Team is dead. Yeo is useless. Chucky is more than useless.

I cant bring myself to looking this games for real. Its like my 3rd thing i do at the same time.

playing tarkov
drinking beer
having the flyers in the back

and even in this case the flyers are ssoooossosososossosososos boring!

I would retire if i were Chucky! Its a shame!!!

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
When Chuck Fletcher is the GM of your favorite hockey team.

3uamxf0zqzq51.jpg

gto64dr

Jan 15, 2012
I'm hoping Yeo is not their choice. He was clearly not the answer as an assistant and his record as a HC is not impressive. Whatever, whoever the problem these players are not playing for the sweater or their fans.

Reactions: Flyer lurker

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
First time in my life I can actually say I could care less if they traded all of the players.. I could care less..... this franchise led on the ice by Couts and G is shit.... Even the players that are probably will be good Hart, Provy and Farabee I probably wouldn't care... Our GM President Captain... next captain all are a disgrace...I've praised them for over a decade but this collapse is an embarrassment (no effort) new leadership on and off the ice is needed. old boys club that had Jake, Simmonds, G and Couts never f**** delivered. The stupidity that led to signing JVR and Hayes..... its just so frustrating..... They all were f***ing complacent and its bled through the entire org.... likeable people but could never bring the team with them no matter how sh** the coaches and GM are if your a good leader you'll find a way. This could be a horrific 3-5 years.....Problem is i have lost faith that Fletcher can get us out of this mess that he contributed to......
I hope I'm wrong of course, but the well is poisoned. At this point there might not be any point in keeping anyone. The flyers are so close to being better off doing what the coyotes did. Just get rid of everything, including Hart, and starting over. It's a travesty, but what the hell is Hart going to do for the next ten years playing for this team? Hes going to waste his career. he probably already looks a G and has nightmares. I feel bad for Couts and TK too.

Ironworker

Dec 2, 2021
Idk. I've said it before but I'll say it again I think this team is full of players that either have a very hard time when any pressure is applied, almost as if they arent mentally fast enough. Or they just dont really care. I mean I know it's another tough year but alot of players look like they just have a mental fog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad