GDT: #24| FLYERS at Devils | Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2021 | 7:00 pm ET | MSG+, NBCSP

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
He should have been fired with AV. This is all fully on him. He shouldn't be given any more chances to ruin things further
That much is indisputable. This is all his mess. He’s the one who hired the horrible staff and ruined the roster. If he’s the one who tries to hire the new staff and make more changes, we’ll just be further f***ed into the dirt.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
jim-mora-mora.gif

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
For those of you that have been around for a long time this reminds me of the late 80s when we were terrible and had no prospects. Shit show culminated with the 1992 Draft when we drafted the immortal duo of Ryan Sittler and Jason Bowen in the Top 15.

Sittler was beset by injuries. The kid has his face punched in an AHL opener and things went south from there. Having a half dozen surgeries on orbital bones and his face is something beyond words. Tough story. His life became a mess.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Sittler was beset by injuries. The kid has his face punched in an AHL opener and things went south from there. Having a half dozen surgeries on orbital bones and his face is something beyond words. Tough story. His life became a mess.

I wanted him to succeed SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad.

By the way, I have decided that I would take current-day Yushkevich over Provy. No offense to those who are still delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad