GDT: #24| FLYERS at Devils | Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2021 | 7:00 pm ET | MSG+, NBCSP

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I can at least take solace in the fact that Scott was the one that forced Fletcher’s hand to fire French Alan and French Mike which means he’s obviously fed up with this shit.

So hopefully he’ll axe Fletcher sooner then later the longer they continue to embarrass themselves.

Got to get rid of Chuck before he trades more draft capital for Ben Chariot in attempt to “save” his job.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
If I am David Scott and I don't fire myself, he is what I tell Fletch.

You hired 3 vet NHL coaches. You put Lappy as the AHL coach. You built this roster. You don't get "another" coaching hire to be safe for another 2-3 years. This is your team, you still have a coach you believe in in charge. Make it work, or it's over after the season. And you are not trading futures t o save your job. You thought this was enough to win. Deal with it"

Of course Scott is a moron too so this never happens.

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
First time in my life I can actually say I could care less if they traded all of the players.. I could care less..... this franchise led on the ice by Couts and G is shit.... Even the players that will be good Hart, Provy and Farabee I probably wouldn't care... Our GM President Captain... next captain all are a disgrace...I've praised them for over a decade but this collapse is an embarrassment (no effort) new leadership on and off the ice is needed. old boys club that had Jake, Simmonds, G and Couts never f**** delivered. The stupidity that led to signing JVR and Hayes..... its just so frustrating..... They all were f***ing complacent and its bled through the entire org.... likeable people but could never bring the team with them no matter how sh** the coaches and GM are .....if your a good leader you'll find a way. This could be a horrific 3-5 years.....Problem is i have no faith that Fletcher can get us out of this mess that he contributed to......

Reactions: Hextallent63

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Yea as it was immediately after the goal that they were on.
I’m aware of when I posted it. :laugh:

Doesn’t change the fact that it was a general statement, not exclusively about that goal.

That goal was just a reminder of their continued uselessness. Not assigning exact amounts of blame to each person on the ice.

Reactions: Adtar02

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I have never wanted anything as much as I want Ghost to score 12 goals in that game.
Nah, they'll play that game like it's their game 7. just to f*** off everyone and break the streak against a team actively trying to lose (as opposed to our team actively not trying to win). and they can be proud of themselves for beating perhaps the worst team we've seen in the cap era

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad