Boston Bruins 24-25 Roster/Cap thread VI

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Looking at the overall construction it seems pretty flawed. Not saying it's not going to work, but just a few thoughts...

The forwards are super thin, especially since none of the kids stepped up and Matty P hurt.

The defense seems to be pretty expensive. 30 mil or so. All of the value of having an ELC deal on the 2nd pair is negated by almost 8 million on the 3rd pair.

Goalie wise, it's seems insane to have a 3 mil dollar backup to a guy you just gave 8+ million too but maybe they really thought they could get him under 7. Just odd

Would a guy like Arvidsson at 2 rw and Wotherspoon at 3LD be better than Geekie at 2RW and Z at 3LD?

I'm sure it will all work out as the season goes on, but it really doesn't seem like this was the finished product game one they imagined?
I wonder if Arviddson was interested he took a short term deal to play in Edmonton. Feels like maybe he wanted to play with McDavid and Draisaital.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Sure it was brought up many times but they still f***ed up, like it or not. People mess up but 3 picks in a row, come on.
Jeez dude if it takes you 10 years to move on from a couple botched draft picks I can't imagine how long you hold a grudge for

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad