Boston Bruins 24-25 Roster/Cap thread - Linus traded to Sens

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Friedman saying Ullmark won't sign an extension in Ottawa and will see how it goes.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Kastelic is decent, big dude who isn't as slow as people think, very physical and will drop the gloves, not a good fighter though. The fans will definitely like him. Fingers crossed that they are buying out Korpisalo, if not, Sweeney has made an absolutely terrible trade.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Man poor Bussi went from the penthouse to the outhouse in 24 hours here. Trade Linus, you can't waive Bussi you'll lost him to nothing to replacing him with a guy nobody would trade for.

This trade proves something, that there are absolutely no unmoveable contracts.
Unless you're the Bruins trying to get rid of bad contracts THEN it costs draft picks.

KrejciWinger

Nov 3, 2015
I'll be honest, as much as I love dunking on him online, I think Sweeney is a serviceable GM. He's made some bad moves, but also made some great moves.

That said, after the latest elimination I and many others said this is the most important summer of his career. Big money, big decisions.

It's not off to a great start.

Reactions: Gordoff

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
Man poor Bussi went from the penthouse to the outhouse in 24 hours here. Trade Linus, you can't waive Bussi you'll lost him to nothing to replacing him with a guy nobody would trade for.

This trade proves something, that there are absolutely no unmoveable contracts.
Sweeney always has to throw in picks to get rid of his mistakes/bad contracts, wish he’d get the same when it’s the other way around..

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Friedman saying Ullmark won't sign an extension in Ottawa and will see how it goes.

Which means renting a Vezina caliber goaltender for a year with a chance to possibly re-sign him costs a cap dump of a much worse goaltender that no one wanted who’s locked up for multiple years , a late first in an iffy draft, and a JAG?

That does not compute

Absolutely zero risk move by Ottawa. In fact even if Ullmark doesn’t want to re-sign they flip him for a better return than they gave up at the deadline, or worst case they paid a very late first to dump a 4 year anchor

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
Does bussi not need to clear waivers this year? So if keep This guy we lose bussi?

Reactions: BTO
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad