Boston Bruins 24-25 Roster/Cap thread III

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
At the Cross
youtu.be
100%.
Peeke is a higher cap number and was a healthy scratch for them.
Peeke was not part of their plans at all. It's like a Cap angel appeared when Donnie came knocking. After they stopped laughing the B's were interested they were prob bracing for what kind of compensation would need to be attached. They proabaly didn't even realize they were the ones getting the 3 until the Bruins released the trade statement

I never said he had zero value. I said he's easily replaceable and he is.
Yeah, I thought they could get something more but whatever. Sad sad haha

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Peeke was not part of their plans at all. It's like a Cap angel appeared when Donnie came knocking. After they stopped laughing the B's were interested they were prob bracing for what kind of compensation would need to be attached. They proabaly didn't even realize they were the ones getting the 3 until the Bruins released the trade statement

Yeah, I thought they could get something more but whatever. Sad sad haha

I like the deal they made yesterday. Tells me they saw the player drop and Guerin and Sweeney probably had the deal in their back pocket. Such a low risk move.

Reactions: LouJersey

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.

Devils

Good. Bruins current D took the Champs to 6 and needed scoring to get past them.

I really believe that a good D can be added to the bottom 4 at the deadline after giving Lohrei time to earn the spot.

• Haha
Reactions: capecodder

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Putting Sway at 8.X

Just because of his playoffs and what's going on around him.

I know he was bothered by the arbitration process last year, but he seems like a good teammate, who wants to win.

I don’t see him holding out for every last penny.

I say 7x7.33

Reactions: Coach Parker

Eddie Munson

This year is my year. I can feel it. ‘86 baby!
Jul 11, 2008
Get a center. Fill out your top-9. Bottom pairing defenseman. Dump Korp if possible.

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
People need to think about deals and what they're worth relative to the cap in 3 years.

Because that's what Sweenius will do.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
I know he was bothered by the arbitration process last year, but he seems like a good teammate, who wants to win.

I don’t see him holding out for every last penny.

I say 7x7.33

Saros contract (even though Saros has better years under his belt) gives me hope that Swayman sees that and agrees to 8 x 7.5 million (a couple hundred thousand less than Saros).

Reactions: sarge88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad