Boston Bruins 24-25 Roster/Cap thread II

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Can you please post links with your rumors? If it's legit, I don't want to delete it.
I listened to kenny and renny show who cover the jets, they said that boston is a team that has talked to the jets about him but didn't say they were the front runners, this person also came to our board and made up another rumor that he claimed he heard from the nhl network

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
I listened to kenny and renny show who cover the jets, they said that boston is a team that has talked to the jets about him but didn't say they were the front runners, this person also came to our board and made up another rumor that he claimed he heard from the nhl network
Thank you. All deleted until further notice.

Side note: I think Mason Appleton is one of the league's most underrated players.

• Wow
Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Heinen news, which punches Murphy article in the mouth about a Heinen deal being done

“In a perfect world, you get Danton back because of the versatility and the quality of person and what he brought to our hockey club. There’s other areas that we’re trying to target in our free agency period, so to be determined on that front.”

- Don Sweeney, during Thursday media call

Reading between the lines, it seems like Heinen will go UFA and be an option if they can't get who they have targeted and he's still available.

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
Reading between the lines, it seems like Heinen will go UFA and be an option if they can't get who they have targeted and he's still available.
Which is the right way to go. Heinen should not be a priority. Valuable utility fill in but far from an essential piece.

Reactions: Gordoff

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Observations on Sweeney comments

They are going after a top two line center (got to believe it’s Lindholm but if not him Monahan?)

He’s talking top 4 LD ?

That was surprising but I liked it

Dillon seems like a fit but if he lands Brady Skjei - cowabunga

If Sweeney walks away with those two I’m ecstatic

Heinen - sounds like he’s not signed they want him a lot but he’s in the 4/13 M area and he can set himself up for life

I think Sarge may be happy / not me but seems like he may be getting an offer Bruins don’t want to pay

25OA could be moved ???? Weird but…..
gotta be McGroarty they are after listening to Donny about center depth and adding (Lysell?) to 25OA gets done

Btw- I have a mini season Providence pack so I watched Lysell live many times and he’s NHL talent - he could be very good watching - so I’m not considering him chump change

Ehlers & Perfetti Also could be targets of Sweeney with 25OA a part of package

Winnipeg has Brossoit one of the best backup G in game who probably signs there / I don’t see unproven 26 year old Bussi having any value other then to us yet

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Heinen news, which punches Murphy article in the mouth about a Heinen deal being done

“In a perfect world, you get Danton back because of the versatility and the quality of person and what he brought to our hockey club. There’s other areas that we’re trying to target in our free agency period, so to be determined on that front.”

- Don Sweeney, during Thursday media call

Late summer signing if Boston still has holes, as I expected.

Quote of the summer so far:

DKH: cowabunga

Reactions: sarge88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad