Former Bruins Jake DeBrusk - gone to Nucks

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
At the Cross
youtu.be
Signing for 7 mil will kill Jake's career. At 7 mil there are expectations for consistency he has yet to meet. People hated Heinen at 3mil, but loved him at 1 mil. Same rules apply.
Jake would best be served in San Jose, or Utah or somewhere he can fly under the radar. I don't buy the Toronto stuff because he would never survive it.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Jake would best be served in San Jose, or Utah or somewhere he can fly under the radar. I don't buy the Toronto stuff because he would never survive it.
He's said before that he wants to win. I don't see San Jose or Utah being in contention anytime soon.

He's got a big decision to make. Chase the money, or go to a competitive team.

Babajingo

He's said before that he wants to win. I don't see San Jose or Utah being in contention anytime soon.

He's got a big decision to make. Chase the money, or go to a competitive team.
Agree with you on SJ. I think Utah has a good chance to compete soon. They have the $$, farm and drafts. Most importantly, they now have an owner that is willing to spend.

Reactions: MillerTime29Bombs

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
At the Cross
youtu.be
Question for the mods:

Will this thread be locked the second his deal is announced?
I think we need to wait until a management quote taking a shot at his character and several hundred posts about how he was not really good in his time here after eight years of telling people they were idiots for questioning or criticizing him.

I would expect him to sign by 12:02 lol

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
I think we need to wait until a management quote taking a shot at his character and several hundred posts about how he was not really good in his time here after eight years of telling people they were idiots for questioning or criticizing him.

I would expect him to sign by 12:02 lol
Personally, I think management has already taken their shot.

As for the posts by is fans, I don't think I can recall a player where the fan base was so divided

Reactions: LouJersey

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
The kids was shit on the day he was drafted, He ended up being a great pick at that spot.

Has his issues but doesn't change the fact he is a very good player that will not be replacing this season.

I was hoping he signed back in Boston

Reactions: pearljamvs5

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad