Former Bruins Jake DeBrusk - gone to Nucks

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Debrusk is exhibit A is how overrated players here are by fans.

Have to wonder what Sweeney was offering where they were “far apart” on a deal

Reactions: DoubleBack

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Thanks man my thoughts are with you after you today. I know you thought he was a $7+ player and that Lindholm/zadorov sucks so I just want to let you know I hoping the best for you today.
Yeah not a good day. Appreciate your concern. I’ll take no questions at this time.

MattFromFranklin

Fire Sweeney and Neely
Jun 19, 2012
Franklin, MA
Best of luck to Jake.

RIP to the 2015 Bruins 1st round

2015NHLDraft-Getty-479017216.jpg

Reactions: KWbruin

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I liked him when he was motivated, I liked him in the playoffs, the rest of the time...eh.

This was a divorce a long time coming. Wish him success over there.

I won't miss all the drama on the boards between the posters who irrationally loved him and the posters who irrationally hated him.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Hey guys, can we get an honest scouting report on what Vancouver is getting?

Most importantly, I’m wondering how physical he plays, I heard he’s inconsistent, what’s the reasoning, thanks

Reactions: AzNightmare

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Hey guys, can we get an honest scouting report on what Vancouver is getting?

Most importantly, I’m wondering how physical he plays, I heard he’s inconsistent, what’s the reasoning, thanks

Not a physical player really at all. Scores in bunches and disappears for 15-20 games at a time.

When he’s motivated he’s great. When he faces any adversity he crumbles and disappears.

You’ll get motivated jake the first year and love him and then after that you’ll have a love hate relationship.

Wisp

Nov 14, 2010
no one asked this canucks fan, but its an interesting swap for a team that had extra centers but not enough wingers to a team with an abundance of excellent and good wingers but no centers.

I have no doubt Lindholm will look great between Marchand and Pasta. If he's declining, no one will be able to tell. Similarly I think Debrusk will be excellent with Pettersson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad