Boston Bruins 24-25 Roster/Cap thread II

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

CellyHard

May 27, 2012
Massachusetts
Letourneau is certainly one of the most interesting prospects and someone I would definitely consider at #25 but usually guys that size take a while to develop

People are comparing him to Tage Thompson, which would be best case scenario but he didn't break out until he was 24. Thats not to say it may take Letourneau earlier but that would be SIX years away. Pasta would be 34 by then...

Even more so, there is a chance he becomes Michael McCarron esq...who guess what...was picked at #25

Too risky for me. I think you move this pick for someone you know can slot into your top nine

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Letourneau is certainly one of the most interesting prospects and someone I would definitely consider at #25 but usually guys that size take a while to develop

People are comparing him to Tage Thompson, which would be best case scenario but he didn't break out until he was 24. Thats not to say it may take Letourneau earlier but that would be SIX years away. Pasta would be 34 by then...

Even more so, there is a chance he becomes Michael McCarron esq...who guess what...was picked at #25

Too risky for me. I think you move this pick for someone you know can slot into your top nine

One thing with Letourneau/Thompson.. Letourneau is a dramatically better skater at this age than thompson was, Tage was considered a bottom 3 skater in his draft class.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
McGroaty is an arrogant spoiled kid that I don't want in the Bruins dressing room.
Anyone who demands to play in the NHL without paying his dues will just cause problems down the road.

I don’t think that’s really what happened though, is it?

I thought it was just that the jets wanted him to develop in their system and he said he would rather play at Michigan an extra year if he wasn’t going to be in the NHL.

Idk someone correct me if that’s wrong

Reactions: lopey

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Would be great but I gotta wonder how legit this rumor is
What, you don't trust
1719591299406.png
?

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Anyone wanna give a quick summary on any credible rumors that have come up the past couple days around the B's? Haven't been able to read as much as I'd like to stay looped in. Saw the McGroaty tweet and that we're shopping the first but nothing beyond that.

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
One thing with Letourneau/Thompson.. Letourneau is a dramatically better skater at this age than thompson was, Tage was considered a bottom 3 skater in his draft class.
Have you watched Letourneau play?
Not sure where you are getting your information about TT during this draft year.
This is a good read.

Beyonder

May 20, 2024
Resign jvr on the cheap plug him on 3rd. 40 points for a mil again. That's a bargain.
38 points to be precise, and 1 goal in 2 playoff rounds. I think you've really gotta look elsewhere. Coming back with the conveniently familiar isn't how the Bruins are going to fare better next year. "We measure success in Stanley Cups."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay