Rumor: 23-24 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Part Trois: The Road to the Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
CMac's clearly working on a deal to get Stutzle since Ottawa is just falling apart. That way we can get direct comparisons for McDavid vs. MacKinnon and Draisaitl vs. Stutzle
I do seriously wonder if he's trying to acquire a Senators center. They have 4 top-nine centers given Greig's emergence this season. Obviously Stutzle is the future but I wonder if he pokes around on Pinto's availability.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Gagner would be an upgrade on the 4th line maybe. What's Robert Nilsson up to these days? Bring him back to play with Gagner and Cogliano.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
When has Gagner ever been my guy?
1- Sam Gagner
2- Jack Hughes
3- Quinn Hughes
4- Ryan Johansen (pre-Avs)
5- Trevor Zegras

I'm just kidding because you've often used him as an example in the past and mentioned his name often.

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
No LOC at practice today.... He would be the type of forward Buffalo would want from us IMO.

Hopefully just maintenance though.
Ya speculate away... would suck to lose him but of any of our other wingers (outside Kiviranta) he makes the most sense to lose at wing. I figured he might be untouchable because of his deal next year but we will be unable to re-sign him anyway so might be smart to sell high. Will always love LOC regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad