GDT: #21| FLYERS at Red Wings| Wed., Nov. 26, 2014 | 7:30 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
I'd take average. This team is bottom half, possibly even bottom half of the bottom half. Can you imagine how bad we'd be without G and V? It'd be worse than 06.

We have a coach that can't coach, defensemen who can't defend and three of four offensive lines who never score. It's a train wreck of a team.

I don't think people realize how bad we are within the league. Currently we're 26th in the league and that's without what looks like a loss tonight and the result of tonight's games added on to that. The fifth overall pick is one to a few notches above the worst of the worst.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
I love how our D dont even look and just smash the puck off the boards like it is the only way to defend...

Seriously, how many other teams do you see use that as the go to play? :laugh:

Cootsfanclub

For Oskar!
Mar 29, 2013
so many has said coburn is like #2 decenceman....for me hes like 4-5. so stupid! so STUPID. yeah..hes fast but..thats it?!

tell me please what i am missing?:/ not trolling...

He requires another player to lead a pairing for him. Timonen could do that and make Coburn look real good as a complimentary piece.

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
He's allowed to be in the crease and even more so if the flyers pushed him there or didn't allow him to leave it. They just can't make contact and prevent the goalie from making a save

Hardly a push but heh thats the wings game go to the net hard and lean in to the crease. Ref couldnt call it I agree after going back and watching the replay.

Oh another missed call on stick to voracek face

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Nobody is saying he's a great coach. Maybe you are just to ****ing dumb to realize it's more than coaching. This is an average team.

26th is not average. Far, far from it actually. I don't think anyone has ever said Berube is the only problem either. In fact I've never seen anyone say that. I've never seen anyone say we're a great team either.

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
Most of the team sucks, but the coach is best suited as an assistant at this point. He makes a lot of head scratching decisions with lines, scratches, paying time, and deployment of the players. Basically all game managing situations.

Maybe who ****ing knows. This team just sucks. Look another goal. Blame Berube because MDZ ices the puck. Give the guy a better roster who knows. I heard Peter Laviolette is doing good in Nashville. That's rigght the same guy who got fired last year.

The team just flat out sucks. I don't care who's the coach. Most of you don't eve ****ing know hockey simple hockey tactics but have the nerve to blame the coach.

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
Maybe who ****ing knows. This team just sucks. Look another goal. Blame Berube because MDZ ices the puck. Give the guy a better roster who knows. I heard Peter Laviolette is doing good in Nashville. That's rigght the same guy who got fired last year.
Don't take it too hard, Rafterman.

If something can be focused on and made to be the devil, it will happen.

That is the purpose of having internets.

flyerstime

Dec 11, 2013
Philly
I just would like to know what they do at practices. Cause clearly defense, special teams, shootouts is not being done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad