GDT: #21| FLYERS at Red Wings| Wed., Nov. 26, 2014 | 7:30 PM ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

santapore

Oct 11, 2010
so many has said coburn is like #2 decenceman....for me hes like 4-5. so stupid! so STUPID. yeah..hes fast but..thats it?!

tell me please what i am missing?:/ not trolling...

orangecrush8

May 21, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
Zac may as well hand over his paycheque to Couts for this game, cuz lord knows the only thing somewhat relevant he was going to do this evening is start a fight.

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
Fire Berube if you have half a brain. Mason had no chance on any of these goals. Guy has been the best flyer the last 3 games and you bench him?? Teams playing good today and deserve to be winning bad breaks and bad refs are not Mason or teams fault

Maybe it's more like getting him out to keep him from this onslaught. What is leaving him in just to get 6 goals scored on him going to do? Most of you just wanna ***** about Berube. He's giving Laughton more time which most of you wanted. He moved Vinny to the 4th most of you wanted yet still crying about the coach

How about this team just isn't good enough no matter who coaches?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That was all weird. Couturier had never been in a fight, and I'm pretty sure that's the first fight the Red Wings have been in his season.

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ
Coaching change my ass. How about most of these players just suck? This is mostly the same team that started out bad under Lavy. How long are you people going to use the coach as an excuse.

Most of the team sucks, but the coach is best suited as an assistant at this point. He makes a lot of head scratching decisions with lines, scratches, paying time, and deployment of the players. Basically all game managing situations.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
The flyers are so average.

I'd take average. This team is bottom half, possibly even bottom half of the bottom half. Can you imagine how bad we'd be without G and V? It'd be worse than 06.

We have a coach that can't coach, defensemen who can't defend and three of four offensive lines who never score. It's a train wreck of a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad