2026 NHL draft prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BigHitter67

Feb 6, 2014
You have to be shockingly clueless to think I was talking about NHL scouts. Why would NHL scouts be watching these players?

lol..Thread title is '2026 NHL Prospects ' and you write ' its FACT that scouts start paying attention at this age' and I'm.. 'shockingly clueless' to think you were refering to NHL scouts . OK then..carry on bro:)

scout718

Dec 24, 2020
Best prospect from finland by far is Rasmus Rinne (2008). Plays in u16 league at Ilves. He’s playing style is pretty similar as Joakim Kemell years ago. Good skating, amazing shot, defensively would be better but he is physical.

Another very skilled player is Oscar Hemming from K-Espoo. He is very smooth skater and he has very high hockey iq. His brother Emil is eligible for 2024 draft.

Dman Niklas Kaarto (plays for K-Espoo too) is big, physical dman for his age. He has a booming shot and can open the game very well from defensive zone.

Some other players from Finland born in 2008

Viljo Kähkönen
Wilmer Kallio
Oliver Suvanto
Viljam Kivimäki
Vilho Vanhatalo
Jiko Laitinen

Last edited:
Reactions: HknAndn

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
10 players who line up performances that make them (among the players discovered), the best currently :

1 Noah Kosick (Canada, 2008) : better PPG than Bedard at the same age in the same league. However Bedard had maintained the same average the following season in U18. It will be hard.
Probably the No. 1 in the 2023 WHL draft.

2 Ryan Roobroeck (Canada, 2007) : 3rd PPG in his U16 league with Jett Luchanko at his side. He had been the 2007 best player during the WSI U12 in 2019. Difficult to obtain information on the Mississauga gang (Misa, Moore, Spence). He greatly surpasses Brady Martin. Possibly the No. 1 in the 2023 OHL Draft.

3 Camden Pantekoek (USA, 2008) : 13th PPG in U14 (equivalent Bantam) open to players born in 2007. Among players born in 2008, he is by far the statistical n°1. He plays in a weak team and scores a lot of goals.

4 Gavin McKenna (Canada, 2007) : Only player born in 2007 established in CSSHL U18. Already n°1 of his team in points. Probably the No. 1 in the 2022 WHL draft. He had been Roobroeck's teammate at the WSI U12 and led the 2nd line.

5 Rasmus Rinne (Finlande, 2008) : Plays in U16 Finland with 2 years younger. By far the best 2008. Its performance is close to that of Kemell 4 years ago. Very far from that of Brad Lambert (his 2017/18 season is at the origin of his hype but he slowed down thereafter).

6 Tobias Tomik (Slovakia, 2007) : By far the best Slovak 2007 in Slovak U18 and he was born in December. Could play in U20 next year.

7 Ivan Matta (Slovakia, 2008) : His offensive production is close to that of Slafkovsky. No progress for a long time.

8 Dylan Rozzi (Canada, 2008) : No. 1 2008 in QBAAA. But performance not outstanding.

9 Harrison Boettiger (Canada, 2008, GK) : Only non-forward on the list. He's the goaltender for the famous Shattuck team. His average is excellent but he plays in a very strong team.

10 Louis Belanger (Canada, 2007) : N°2 PPG in QBAAA far ahead of the mediatized Philippe Veilleux. Score a lot of goals in a very weak team.

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
As already said, the best players in the WSI U12 tournament are currently all top prospects. Some are approached today to be n ° 1

N°1 PPG WSI U12 (with complete database) :

2015 : J.Devine (probably drafted this year)
2016 : M.Savoie (S.Wright 4th)
2017 : C.Bedard
2018 : C.Eiserman ( currently the best US prospect born in 2006)
2019 : R.Roobroeck

The site is called Hockey Future. Why close when a tournament allows the names of the champions of tomorrow to be revealed ?

In France, at the age of 9, Richard Gasquet was already on the front page of the biggest French tennis magazine.
Seriously if you find that it's too early, wait until 2026 to come to the topic but let those who are curious have fun.
It's my 10th or so such thread and every time its the same.

Hockeygermany

Jul 24, 2022
Russia:
Viktor Fedorov
Egor Shilov
Adel Kalimullin
Ivan Mangustov
Nikita Gromakov
Matvey Kotkov
Dmitriy Nazarov
Arseniy Ilin
Nikita Ovcharov
Arseniy Shapovalov
Klimentiy Belyakov
Nikita Klepov
Aleksandr Ivanov
Grigoriy Avdeev
Egor Tsyganov
Maksim Seldemirov
Oleg Chipsanov

Czech Republic:
Václav Nedorost
Jiří Maxa
David Sedláček
Adam Burda
Vojtěch Bulat
David Zmrhal
Danny Barna
Štěpán Václavík
Jan Trefný
Adam Novotný
Kryštof Dubrava
Šimon Bělohorský
Jan Fodor
Václav Svoboda
Lukáš Hess
Matěj Ryšavý

Slovakia:
Adam Nemec
Geonhu Ra (Korea?)
Juraj Ďurčo
Juraj Lizák
Šimon Potočka
Tomáš Chrenko
Tobias Tomík
Kristián Rezničák
Roman Taliga
Matej Stankoven

Sweden:
Ture Holmer
Ivar Stenberg
Alexander Command
Michael Kim
Joel Mårtensson
Oskar Holmertz
Elliot Östervall-Lewis
Charlie Nilsson Nadj
Marcus Nordmark
Ola Palme
Viggo Björck
Alexander Hedberg-Bouveron
Ville Söderström
Adam Agfalsk
Wille Lönqvist
Noel Lundell
Adrian Norin

Finland:
Miko Orajärvi
Oscar Hemming
Oiva Juntunen
Oliver Torkki
Onni Keltikangas
Eemil Saari
Niilo Jokinen
Max Laatikainen
Elias Koistinen
Tuomas Parviainen
Noel Pakarinen
Pavel Savin
Heikki Korhonen

Switzerland:
Kimi Sutter
Fabrice Bouvard
Noah Vaucher
Clemens Troxler
Rafael Müller
Nino Schoch
Tim Munger
Nolan Thürler
Adam Klaus (Czech Rep.?)
Elia Pedrotti

Germany:
Tobias Krestan
Arel Albert
Adel Akhmadeev
Colin Hurbanek
Patrick Latusek
Leon Gromov
Miron Ivakha
Marcel Lünse

Great Britain:
Tomasz Marsden (Poland?)

Lithuania:
Simas Ignatavičius

Latvia:
Rainers Belovs

Kazakhstan:
Yan Melnikov

Ukraine:
Mykola Ovchynnikov (Germany?)

Netherlands:
Hector Kapitonov
It's funny naming players from Germany who have many points in the 3rd and 4th league of their age groups. You should check out Daniel Kazimov ,plays with Adel Akhmadeev in the same line in Düsseldorf. Great passer in my opinion. Beautiful playing style.

Thomas Chathoot

Dec 12, 2021
Glad someone finally mentioned McKenna. He's been having a great season, looks like a future WHL 1st pick or even an Exceptional Status player.

Also I haven't heard anything about Beckham Edwards except his Brick record, how good is he now?
If i am honest. I dont know how good Beckham Edwards is but his Brick record is very interesting. He is 2008 prospect so he is gonna be drafted in the 2024 OHL Draft (I believe it will be relatively high). I do like how my McKenna and Roobroeck takes have been shaping as McKenna went first overall to Medicine Hat and Roobroeck seems like he will go first this year to whatever team is drafting him

austin63867

Nov 13, 2018
If i am honest. I dont know how good Beckham Edwards is but his Brick record is very interesting. He is 2008 prospect so he is gonna be drafted in the 2024 OHL Draft (I believe it will be relatively high). I do like how my McKenna and Roobroeck takes have been shaping as McKenna went first overall to Medicine Hat and Roobroeck seems like he will go first this year to whatever team is drafting him
I've been hearing some William Moore talk heating up recently so it's possible right now the top Projected prospect is Moore currently which surprises me.

Reactions: HknAndn

HknAndn

Jul 8, 2022
Russia:
Viktor Fedorov
Egor Shilov
Adel Kalimullin
Ivan Mangustov
Nikita Gromakov
Matvey Kotkov
Dmitriy Nazarov
Arseniy Ilin
Nikita Ovcharov
Arseniy Shapovalov
Klimentiy Belyakov
Nikita Klepov
Aleksandr Ivanov
Grigoriy Avdeev
Egor Tsyganov
Maksim Seldemirov
Oleg Chipsanov

Czech Republic:
Václav Nedorost
Jiří Maxa
David Sedláček
Adam Burda
Vojtěch Bulat
David Zmrhal
Danny Barna
Štěpán Václavík
Jan Trefný
Adam Novotný
Kryštof Dubrava
Šimon Bělohorský
Jan Fodor
Václav Svoboda
Lukáš Hess
Matěj Ryšavý

Slovakia:
Adam Nemec
Geonhu Ra (Korea?)
Juraj Ďurčo
Juraj Lizák
Šimon Potočka
Tomáš Chrenko
Tobias Tomík
Kristián Rezničák
Roman Taliga
Matej Stankoven

Sweden:
Ture Holmer
Ivar Stenberg
Alexander Command
Michael Kim
Joel Mårtensson
Oskar Holmertz
Elliot Östervall-Lewis
Charlie Nilsson Nadj
Marcus Nordmark
Ola Palme
Viggo Björck
Alexander Hedberg-Bouveron
Ville Söderström
Adam Agfalsk
Wille Lönqvist
Noel Lundell
Adrian Norin

Finland:
Miko Orajärvi
Oscar Hemming
Oiva Juntunen
Oliver Torkki
Onni Keltikangas
Eemil Saari
Niilo Jokinen
Max Laatikainen
Elias Koistinen
Tuomas Parviainen
Noel Pakarinen
Pavel Savin
Heikki Korhonen

Switzerland:
Kimi Sutter
Fabrice Bouvard
Noah Vaucher
Clemens Troxler
Rafael Müller
Nino Schoch
Tim Munger
Nolan Thürler
Adam Klaus (Czech Rep.?)
Elia Pedrotti

Germany:
Tobias Krestan
Arel Albert
Adel Akhmadeev
Colin Hurbanek
Patrick Latusek
Leon Gromov
Miron Ivakha
Marcel Lünse

Great Britain:
Tomasz Marsden (Poland?)

Lithuania:
Simas Ignatavičius

Latvia:
Rainers Belovs

Kazakhstan:
Yan Melnikov

Ukraine:
Mykola Ovchynnikov (Germany?)

Netherlands:
Hector Kapitonov
Agree on a lot of the names in Sweden and Finland , but I do think you have missed some of the most intresting players in Sweden, like:

Harry Styf
Ruben Östman
Casper Juustovara Karlsson

and Vertti Svensk from Finland

Reactions: czech

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s | Rest Easy #13
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
I've been hearing some William Moore talk heating up recently so it's possible right now the top Projected prospect is Moore currently which surprises me.
You’re 100% correct. It’s definitely not guaranteed to be Roobroeck. He’s be the favourite but some respect needs to be given to Owen Griffin, Brady Martin, Ethan Weir and especially like you said - William Moore.
You also have some Jr. Canadiens players that could usurp some of these guys too.

Breakfast of Champs

Apr 15, 2007
Does anyone else read "Pacific Coast Academy" and think of Zoey 101 or is that just me?

Kosick certianly looks like one to watch, the CCHL has been churning out top pick like a factory lately

Reactions: Dominance

Alberta tough

Sep 3, 2008
Still on top!
You’re 100% correct. It’s definitely not guaranteed to be Roobroeck. He’s be the favourite but some respect needs to be given to Owen Griffin, Brady Martin, Ethan Weir and especially like you said - William Moore.
You also have some Jr. Canadiens players that could usurp some of these guys too.
I wonder if Moore is going to take the USNTDP path?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad