2025 NHL Draft Prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Goalie Giguere and forward Lefreniere... Is there any connection to the older ones?

No direct relation between Alexis and Tommy. Tommy spent most of his life in British Columbia.

Justin Giguere has no known relation to JS Giguere. JS Giguere's son is Maxime who is also a 2007 born goalie.

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
No direct relation between Alexis and Tommy. Tommy spent most of his life in British Columbia.

Justin Giguere has no known relation to JS Giguere. JS Giguere's son is Maxime who is also a 2007 born goalie.
Is Tommy the Bear that played out of Whistler?

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Threads like this are a bit fun to re-visit several years later. From Sweden, there is a young -07 player named Anton Frondell playing as an underager with Djurgården U15 (one of the top teams in Sweden at this level, from what I understand) who is already receiving quite a bit of hype and considered to be an extraordinary prospect by Swedish standards. Having spoken a few people with far more insight when it comes to youth hockey here, they are saying that the Swedish 07-group really stands out. Then again, these kids are so young that there is no guarantee that they will even be playing hockey 2-3 years from now.

Reactions: Rayquaza64

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
At 12, the sorting is already done between those who have developed the potential to play in NHL and those who have no chance.

Over the next 10 years, a selection is made among those who have the potential to play in NHL. On the one hand, there are those who will and those who will never.

Reactions: Rayquaza64

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Threads like this are a bit fun to re-visit several years later. From Sweden, there is a young -07 player named Anton Frondell playing as an underager with Djurgården U15 (one of the top teams in Sweden at this level, from what I understand) who is already receiving quite a bit of hype and considered to be an extraordinary prospect by Swedish standards. Having spoken a few people with far more insight when it comes to youth hockey here, they are saying that the Swedish 07-group really stands out. Then again, these kids are so young that there is no guarantee that they will even be playing hockey 2-3 years from now.

Funny you mentioned Frondell. Just heard someone praising him a few days ago. Haven't seen him play myself.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Funny you mentioned Frondell. Just heard someone praising him a few days ago. Haven't seen him play myself.

Yeah, I am surprised by how many 07 born players I have already heard quite a bit about (not seen, mind you). Chris Härenstams son Love is supposedly a very talented goalie and in Valbo we have twins Theo and Hugo Östberg averaging 6-7 points per game in the local u15 league in Gästrikland.

Reactions: VictorLustig

scout718

Dec 24, 2020
Russia:
Artem Akhmadullin
Bogdan Khaidarov
Silantiy Kozhushko
Gleb Perelygin
Ivan Ryabkin
Daniil Skvortsov
Nikita Yesipov
Daniil Fraindt
Matvey Mikhailov
Dmitriy Yakutzenak
Kondrat Reshetnikov
Yaroslav Ovchinnikov
Roman Frass

Sweden:
Theo Stockselius
Viggo Nordlund
Melvin Novotny
Anton Frondell
Sascha Boumedienne
Victor Pantzare
Linus Debou
Conrad Svensson
Filip Ekberg
Lukas Schünzel
Felix Ahlberg Hansson
Milton Gastrin

Finland:
Tatu Ikonen
Max Westergård
Lenni Pihlajasalo
Sakari Kostilainen
Vertti Svensk
Akseli Matilainen
Atte Joki
Niklas Grandell
Aapo Katavisto

Czech Republic:
Adam Benák
Václav Nestrašil
Martin Švec
Matouš Kucharčík
Jan Ostřížek
Václav Raichl
František Netušil
Teodor Vápeník
Vojtěch Čihař
Adam Daněk
Robin Švančara

Slovakia:
Michal Rybnikar
Alex Mišiak
Samuel Mišák
Luka Radivojevič
Adrien Bartovič (Czech Rep. ??)
Alex Zálešák
Tomáš Pobežal
Adam Kalman

Switzerland:
Florian Schenk
Jeremiah Mundy
Noél Blaha
Janis H. Lutz
Joel E. Binder
Kimi Körbler

Germany:
Mika Schneider
Moritz Habeck
David Lewandowski
Jannik Raugust

Belarus:
Yaroslav Bryzgalov

Latvia:
Gordejs Radionovs
Milton Grundmanis (Sweden ??)

Austria:
Lukas Zach-Kiesling

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Any current clearcut group of frontrunners (obviously subject to change) like Catton, Eiserman, and Kiviharju for 2024?

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
The curiosity to detect prospects as early as possible.

Thanks to Elite Prospects, it is possible to find the players of tomorrow from the age of 12.

Take a look at the 2015/16 WSI U12 tournament points table. You will find Matthew Savoie, Shane Wright, Ivan Miroshnichenko, Rutger McGroarty and even Aron Kiviharju who was only 9/10 years old. Since he appeared as a player capable of being at the level of the best 12-year-old players in the world, a Draft 2024 topic had the legitimacy to be opened to talk about this player who 5 years later remains the most exciting 2024 prospect.

It's amazing to follow their development over several years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kibe

Regular User
Jan 17, 2012
Helsinki
Yeah, I am surprised by how many 07 born players I have already heard quite a bit about (not seen, mind you). Chris Härenstams son Love is supposedly a very talented goalie and in Valbo we have twins Theo and Hugo Östberg averaging 6-7 points per game in the local u15 league in Gästrikland.
Wait what? His name is Love?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad