2025 NHL Draft Prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ijuka

May 14, 2016
This post won't age well.

No doubt you are not a scout
What about the post, exactly? The point about them not having done anything worth mentioning, or that "we'll see" whether Finland gets a first rounder? Do you perhaps think someone's done something significant(what?) or that "we will not see"?

Reading the post would be a good starting point.

czech

Feb 23, 2009
...you miss Adam Nemec from Slovakia there...
Draft 2026.
image.jpg

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
What about the post, exactly? The point about them not having done anything worth mentioning, or that "we'll see" whether Finland gets a first rounder? Do you perhaps think someone's done something significant(what?) or that "we will not see"?

Reading the post would be a good starting point.

I did read the post and to make ANY conclusions for the 2025 draft based on the 19-20 season is just so unimportant.

Put another way, I can guarantee that on the 2025 draft podium not a single GM will reference how their decision was influenced by their 2019-20 season.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
I did read the post and to make ANY conclusions for the 2025 draft based on the 19-20 season is just so unimportant.

Put another way, I can guarantee that on the 2025 draft podium not a single GM will reference how their decision was influenced by their 2019-20 season.
I'm pretty sure I wasn't making any conclusions, though. Are you sure this is a thread you should be posting in, anyway? Seems like your sole purpose's to attack me personally.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
I'm pretty sure I wasn't making any conclusions, though. Are you sure this is a thread you should be posting in, anyway? Seems like your sole purpose's to attack me personally.
What exacty did I make eprsoanl?

I directly addressed your 2 questions, I don't care who you are and I'm not saying that in a negative way but would apply to anyone here.

I always reply to posts and stuff said in them I really don't know or care which posters are which.

Sometimes I even change my screen so I can only see the post and not who posted it.

We are 5 years out from the draft it's virtually impossible to project anything about it even if one were able to watch all of the prospects.

The last time there were no Finns in the first round was in 2009 and even in that year a guy like Toni Rajala probably looked pretty good 5 years out (he certainly did 3 years before the draft) and he went 101st that year.

CentralEuropeanScout

Jul 22, 2020
From Switzerland definitely Peter Lauro. Körbler is a 2006 and no 2007.
Russia:
Artem Akhmadullin
Bogdan Khaidarov
Silantiy Kozhushko
Gleb Perelygin
Ivan Ryabkin
Daniil Skvortsov
Nikita Yesipov
Daniil Fraindt
Matvey Mikhailov
Dmitriy Yakutzenak
Kondrat Reshetnikov
Yaroslav Ovchinnikov
Roman Frass

Sweden:
Theo Stockselius
Viggo Nordlund
Melvin Novotny
Anton Frondell
Sascha Boumedienne
Victor Pantzare
Linus Debou
Conrad Svensson
Filip Ekberg
Lukas Schünzel
Felix Ahlberg Hansson
Milton Gastrin

Finland:
Tatu Ikonen
Max Westergård
Lenni Pihlajasalo
Sakari Kostilainen
Vertti Svensk
Akseli Matilainen
Atte Joki
Niklas Grandell
Aapo Katavisto

Czech Republic:
Adam Benák
Václav Nestrašil
Martin Švec
Matouš Kucharčík
Jan Ostřížek
Václav Raichl
František Netušil
Teodor Vápeník
Vojtěch Čihař
Adam Daněk
Robin Švančara

Slovakia:
Michal Rybnikar
Alex Mišiak
Samuel Mišák
Luka Radivojevič
Adrien Bartovič (Czech Rep. ??)
Alex Zálešák
Tomáš Pobežal
Adam Kalman

Switzerland:
Florian Schenk
Jeremiah Mundy
Noél Blaha
Janis H. Lutz
Joel E. Binder
Kimi Körbler

Germany:
Mika Schneider
Moritz Habeck
David Lewandowski
Jannik Raugust

Belarus:
Yaroslav Bryzgalov

Latvia:
Gordejs Radionovs
Milton Grundmanis (Sweden ??)

Austria:
Lukas Zach-Kiesling

CentralEuropeanScout

Jul 22, 2020
Konstantin Hutzinger from Austria. Much better then Lukas Zach.
Russia:
Artem Akhmadullin
Bogdan Khaidarov
Silantiy Kozhushko
Gleb Perelygin
Ivan Ryabkin
Daniil Skvortsov
Nikita Yesipov
Daniil Fraindt
Matvey Mikhailov
Dmitriy Yakutzenak
Kondrat Reshetnikov
Yaroslav Ovchinnikov
Roman Frass

Sweden:
Theo Stockselius
Viggo Nordlund
Melvin Novotny
Anton Frondell
Sascha Boumedienne
Victor Pantzare
Linus Debou
Conrad Svensson
Filip Ekberg
Lukas Schünzel
Felix Ahlberg Hansson
Milton Gastrin

Finland:
Tatu Ikonen
Max Westergård
Lenni Pihlajasalo
Sakari Kostilainen
Vertti Svensk
Akseli Matilainen
Atte Joki
Niklas Grandell
Aapo Katavisto

Czech Republic:
Adam Benák
Václav Nestrašil
Martin Švec
Matouš Kucharčík
Jan Ostřížek
Václav Raichl
František Netušil
Teodor Vápeník
Vojtěch Čihař
Adam Daněk
Robin Švančara

Slovakia:
Michal Rybnikar
Alex Mišiak
Samuel Mišák
Luka Radivojevič
Adrien Bartovič (Czech Rep. ??)
Alex Zálešák
Tomáš Pobežal
Adam Kalman

Switzerland:
Florian Schenk
Jeremiah Mundy
Noél Blaha
Janis H. Lutz
Joel E. Binder
Kimi Körbler

Germany:
Mika Schneider
Moritz Habeck
David Lewandowski
Jannik Raugust

Belarus:
Yaroslav Bryzgalov

Latvia:
Gordejs Radionovs
Milton Grundmanis (Sweden ??)

Austria:
Lukas Zach-Kiesling

ijuka

May 14, 2016
What exacty did I make eprsoanl?

I directly addressed your 2 questions, I don't care who you are and I'm not saying that in a negative way but would apply to anyone here.

I always reply to posts and stuff said in them I really don't know or care which posters are which.

Sometimes I even change my screen so I can only see the post and not who posted it.

We are 5 years out from the draft it's virtually impossible to project anything about it even if one were able to watch all of the prospects.

The last time there were no Finns in the first round was in 2009 and even in that year a guy like Toni Rajala probably looked pretty good 5 years out (he certainly did 3 years before the draft) and he went 101st that year.
Because "we'll see whether Finland will have a 1st round pick" isn't "Finland won't have a first round pick" nor is it "it's likely Finland won't have a first round pick".

You ask when you made it personal when the very post you posted is completely personal? Yeah, oK.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Because "we'll see whether Finland will have a 1st round pick" isn't "Finland won't have a first round pick" nor is it "it's likely Finland won't have a first round pick".

You ask when you made it personal when the very post you posted is completely personal? Yeah, oK.
rry but this is what you wrote

Absolutely no one from Finland for this draft class has done anything worth mentioning. We'll see if Finland even gets a first rounder.

The thread isn't about who will go first in 2025, it's about draft picks in 2025, even the worst hockey producing nations have players who excel from an early age.

Your comment was and indeed still is baffling to say the least try to stop distracting from that.

Mc Hael Productions

Jan 12, 2020
It is way too early to take this seriously but Jordan Gavin is a late 06 who could be an early pick at the WHL Bantam Draft next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad