Transfer: 2024 Winter Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
This could be a surprisingly busy winter window for the BuLi. Usually this is a time for English clubs to waste their money, but this year Frankfurt have the RKM cash to burn through with a rumored 4 targets for this window. While we have the CL money and our president has suggested that he wants to bolster the squad for the relegation battle.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I think it should be interesting. There’s more teams who usually aren’t at the top of the table, who are there now. There’s also some clubs who likely want to get back in Europe having been there recently. So you might see less teams willing to sell as I think the top 7-8 spots are kinda wide open.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
This could be a surprisingly busy winter window for the BuLi. Usually this is a time for English clubs to waste their money, but this year Frankfurt have the RKM cash to burn through with a rumored 4 targets for this window. While we have the CL money and our president has suggested that he wants to bolster the squad for the relegation battle.
I have not been paying attention outside of the title race in Germany. Didn't realize you guys were down in last place. How are you feeling about the relegation battle?

• Wow
Reactions: maclean

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I have not been paying attention outside of the title race in Germany. Didn't realize you guys were down in last place. How are you feeling about the relegation battle?

Can't say I'm thrilled, but the goal every year has been to avoid relegation, so this season's results have been what I've expected since our first season in the 1st division

Fortunately we have been paying better than our results and Bochum / Heidenheim / Darmstadt are very catchable

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
According to Plettenberg, Leverkusen is hoping to hold onto Wirtz for (at least) another year but Bayern are already planning for the 120M+ it'll take to land him whenever Flo does decide to move on....with the hopes of pairing him & Musiala if the Muncheners can get Jamal to extend and he isn't wooed by the idea of reuniting with Bellingham in Madrid.

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
the Douglas Luiz to Arsenal links won't go away, but I fail to see how they would have the FFP room to spend another 100m+ it would take to get Luiz in January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad