Transfer: 2024 Winter Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
That’s been the frustrating part. They’ve had much more talent for a while now to where they shouldn’t be staving off relegation. Maybe not top of the table, but a lot of players have come through the squad who can play.

It won’t last, but they’ve been fun to watch

Eh. Maybe it's cause they ended up with a lot of guys who had hype but whom I wasn't super high on...alongside the occasional kid I did like like Stiller...but I can't pretend like I was surprised that it didn't come together for them before now.

Who knows how long it lasts, I don't think it'll last long but I didn't think it'd happen in the first place :dunno:

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Eh. Maybe it's cause they ended up with a lot of guys who had hype but whom I wasn't super high on...alongside the occasional kid I did like like Stiller...but I can't pretend like I was surprised that it didn't come together for them before now.

Who knows how long it lasts, I don't think it'll last long but I didn't think it'd happen in the first place :dunno:
Yeah I’m not trying to say they should have been world beaters, but they’ve had some guys who could play.

It won’t last. They just need to get enough points to coast on through while they’re hot

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Brighton have been linked to Can Uzun, kid's been one of the stars of the BuLi2 season so far and he looks very intriguing.
I saw this, don't know anything about him. It seems like such a Brighton move and they have earned my trust.

Reactions: Gecklund

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I saw this, don't know anything about him. It seems like such a Brighton move and they have earned my trust.

Haven't seen much of him but he popped when I was watching some Nurnberg clips to check out Castrop. Nice technical & physical tools, and he's just been on fire this season.

Reactions: robertmac43

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
FWIW, I think it's the correct move, but I also wouldn't be opposed to allowing loans from EPL teams to connected teams in other leagues outside of Europe. For example, Arsenal loaning the Colorado Rapids a player I wouldn't have a problem with (or Man City/NYCFC/Melbourne)

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
We are used to it at this point
When is Haaland available?
I wouldn't be opposed to Julian Alvarez either
I think the release clause is this summer. He would be a much smarter target than Mbappé, to be honest.

Not that I think he necessarily is a better player, but he is more what we need.

With Haaland as the CF, Vini and Rodrygo can go back to being wingers.

Reactions: Power Man

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Was going to ask, is this mbappe baloney just a face saving attempt with psg (who is visibly agitated with real for taking mbappe)?
I don't care anyway... I saw his name in the gossip three days ago, real is interested.
two days ago, mbappe has no plans yet on a club.
yesterday, real will NOT sign mbappe, heres three reasons why in spanish: .....

I mean, puuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeassseeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad