Transfer: 2024 Winter Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Real is trying to sign Yoro.
Great idea, but I doubt Lille lets him go in january, whatever the price.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
More smoke to the Gallagher fire. I don't care if it's because he doesn't want to extend or we just viewing selling academy products as essential to the business side, it's a terrible way to run a club. If Gallagher after being our essential captain doesn't want to extend his contract, then the situation is pretty f***ed. If good academy products are sold to make room for mediocre transfers, then the situation is f***ed.

• Wow
Reactions: Blender

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Chelsea will have scouts in place to watch Gyökeres in Sportings game against Porto tonight. But can they really afford him?

Would not be nice to see basically the whole future Swedish attack (Isak, Kulusevski, Gyökeres) at clubs i have zero love for…

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
I think you need to watch Yoro.
When was the last time a 18 year old consistently started for Real at center back? Hell, even Silva is too young for them, but he's ahead in his development and more used to big games. Which big game has Yoro ever played?

Reactions: S E P H

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
When was the last time a 18 year old consistently started for Real at center back? Hell, even Silva is too young for them, but he's ahead in his development and more used to big games. Which big game has Yoro ever played?
Well, just yesterday Yoro dominated PSG and stiffled Mbappe. Don't remember any Real CB stiffling him.

Also the answer to your question is Varane, who Yoro is compared with. Mature beyond his years.
Zaire Emery would start on most teams in Earth. And yet he's 17.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Well, just yesterday Yoro dominated PSG and stiffled Mbappe. Don't remember any Real CB stiffling him.

Also the answer to your question is Varane, who Yoro is compared with. Mature beyond his years.
Zaire Emery would start on most teams in Earth. And yet he's 17.
Varane was a part time starter at 19. I remember because I thought he should play more. Pepe was the preferred option at that point.

But yeah, Varane started VERY young for us and he established himself as one of the best defenders in the world nearly just as fast.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Beraldo to PSG for 20m + 5m add ons.

I was hoping Madrid would enter the race now with Alaba's injury, but seems like PSG acted fast to close the deal

best u23 defender in Brasileirao this season, now biggest CB sale ever

Last edited:
Reactions: Evilo

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Arsenal hired Paulo Xavier, who was one of Real Madrid's main South American scouts. Seem he worked with Edu when both worked for Brasil football and they have a good relationship with each other. The Atheltic says he is going to keep scouting the same region.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
More smoke to the Gallagher fire. I don't care if it's because he doesn't want to extend or we just viewing selling academy products as essential to the business side, it's a terrible way to run a club. If Gallagher after being our essential captain doesn't want to extend his contract, then the situation is pretty f***ed. If good academy products are sold to make room for mediocre transfers, then the situation is f***ed.

Disgusting. Selling our homegrown talent who bleeds blue (no pun intended) and who has been our captain and best player this season is a disgrace.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Disgusting. Selling our homegrown talent who bleeds blue (no pun intended) and who has been our captain and best player this season is a disgrace.

Sounds like he might be getting 'punished' because he's been on the top player on a bad squad, which isn't seen as impressive. Chelsea fans should hope Poch wins this one but it might be a case where the money and the off-field value are too strong.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
546361.jpg

548263.jpg

Preparing for the worst lmao

• Haha
Reactions: KJS14 and Blender

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Chelsea will have scouts in place to watch Gyökeres in Sportings game against Porto tonight. But can they really afford him?

Would not be nice to see basically the whole future Swedish attack (Isak, Kulusevski, Gyökeres) at clubs i have zero love for…

I don't understand this sudden love for Gyokeres. He wasn't good enough for Brighton, and has only proven to be Championship level player until this hot streak for few months with Sporting.

Also Portuguese league isn't known to be hard to score in when playing for any of the big three clubs. And he is 25, I don't buy it that he has suddenly massively improved, even if I haven't watched many Sporting matches this season.

I hope Chelsea won't but him, certainly not for the release clause price.

It's gonna cost a dime but Real should go hard for Benfica's Silva, kid's the real deal.

Would he want to go there, though. There is a danger that he'd be the 4th choice when everybody (Rudifger, Militao, Alaba) is back healthy?

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
A 100 million release clause for a 25 year old scoring in Portugal whose previous track record is being a Ben Brereton Diaz level striker in the Championship? A guy who couldn't get a single second at Brighton even though he was there until he was 23?

C'mon now. At this point I can believe this ownership group will do anything, to the point of profound absurdity, but there isn't a single real outlet remarking on this.

Reactions: Blender and gary69

HeHateMeFrisbee

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Savannah, GA
I don't understand this sudden love for Gyokeres. He wasn't good enough for Brighton, and has only proven to be Championship level player until this hot streak for few months with Sporting.

Also Portuguese league isn't known to be hard to score in when playing for any of the big three clubs. And he is 25, I don't buy it that he has suddenly massively improved, even if I haven't watched many Sporting matches this season.

I hope Chelsea won't but him, certainly not for the release clause price.

Would he want to go there, though. There is a danger that he'd be the 4th choice when everybody (Rudifger, Militao, Alaba) is back healthy?
Gyokeres was very good for Coventry and would be a prem player had Coventry won the playoff at the end of last season. His record this season has been outstanding so far so not surprised to see the interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad