OT: 2024 Washington Commanders thread: change we can believe in!

Roric

Aug 2, 2020
Still holding out hope that they might draft Sanders or Stover.

Actually did not catch the TE portion of the combine but this caught me up a little bit.

Same, or get Fant. Run some 2 TE sets

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I suggest people who think Daniels is some amazing passer watch Dwayne Haskins and Justin Fields throw a million TDs in college.

And while they're at it, watch Jameis Winston or Sam Bradford throw a million TDs in college and compare him to Drake Maye.

If someone can't tell the difference between pure TD count, and ability to read and manipulate defenses, move within the pocket, and operate under pressure, then maybe leave the scouting opinions to others, and just enjoy the end results.

Reactions: ynotcaps

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
since we are on page 69 .. I just want to say that I am not a fan .. the positioning of the nose is a non starter for me.

The sideways 69 is the way to go if one must go that way

Such a silent win for feminism imo to introduce and get some males to acquiesce to something that was once truly a male centric aspect of love making

• Haha
Reactions: ynotcaps

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
since we are on page 69 .. I just want to say that I am not a fan .. the positioning of the nose is a non starter for me.

The sideways 69 is the way to go if one must go that way

Such a silent win for feminism imo to introduce and get some males to acquiesce to something that was once truly a male centric aspect of love making

Its page 58 for me. I guess I'm missing out on something :D

Reactions: Neil Racki

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
And while they're at it, watch Jameis Winston or Sam Bradford throw a million TDs in college and compare him to Drake Maye.

If someone can't tell the difference between pure TD count, and ability to read and manipulate defenses, move within the pocket, and operate under pressure, then maybe leave the scouting opinions to others, and just enjoy the end results.

I didn’t realize you had an NFL scouting resume. What’s your hit and miss record? How much do they pay you?

Enjoy Jayden Daniels throwing TDs in New England. That is up until it gets frosty in November and December and my man breaks apart like an icicle.
————————————————————
Ertz is an immediate upgrade. Still would love them to draft Sinnott he’s still there late 3rd or 4th.

Reactions: Holtbyisms

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
I didn’t realize you had an NFL scouting resume. What’s your hit and miss record? How much do they pay you?

Enjoy Jayden Daniels throwing TDs in New England. That is up until it gets frosty in November and December and my man breaks apart like an icicle.
————————————————————
Ertz is an immediate upgrade. Still would love them to draft Sinnott he’s still there late 3rd or 4th.
Sinnott would be great.

Roric

Aug 2, 2020

1709766147415.gif

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Buffalo just released seemingly half their team including Jordan Poyer and Mitch Morse. Morse, notably, played a few seasons for new OL Coach Bobby Johnson and was a Pro Bowler in 2022. He'll be 32 at the start of next season so I wouldn't want a long-term deal but I think a 2-3 year deal would be real solid.

Reactions: Ridley Simon

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
Buffalo just released seemingly half their team including Jordan Poyer and Mitch Morse. Morse, notably, played a few seasons for new OL Coach Bobby Johnson and was a Pro Bowler in 2022. He'll be 32 at the start of next season so I wouldn't want a long-term deal but I think a 2-3 year deal would be real solid.
Not sure. PFF (take it for what you well) graded him below Gates. On the bright side, they graded him above Larsen, so... Upgrade? Ish?

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

Jags

Mildly Disturbed
May 5, 2016
Central Florida
So Simms just released his annual rankings, which I was kinda waiting for because he usually gets the top ones right and has good, unfiltered insights throughout. So even if you disagree, he's exhaustive about what he's seeing and how he got to where he is with his rankings.

I knew he liked JD and had been critical of Maye, but wow...

He's got Maye as the #6 QB prospect behind Williams, Daniels, Nix, Penix, and McCarthy. He acknowledges the athleticism, talent, and potential, but says there's not enough refinement to project him right now as a franchise QB.

They keep the QB he's currently talking about at the bottom of the screen, so it's easy to navigate if you want to jump around.

Block

Feb 14, 2005
So Simms just released his annual rankings, which I was kinda waiting for because he usually gets the top ones right and has good, unfiltered insights throughout. So even if you disagree, he's exhaustive about what he's seeing and how he got to where he is with his rankings.

He's got Maye as the #6 QB prospect behind Williams, Daniels, Nix, Penix, and McCarthy. He acknowledges the athleticism, talent, and potential, but says there's not enough refinement to project him right now as a franchise QB.

They keep the QB he's currently talking about at the bottom of the screen, so it's easy to navigate if you want to jump around.

He's downplaying the talent on the USC offense a fair amount, but it's an interesting perspective.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
The NFL Draft is in 50 days. 50 more days of this shit. Wake me up when we’re about to make the pick.
I just hope we can keep from tearing this place apart. It’s an interesting position for me to have zero preference on who we pick between JD and DM. I don’t feel emotional about a guy either way. Both have some great things and some scary things.

Rivera is now an ESPN analyst
Uhhhhh…..those blank stares are going to go over really well….

Whhhhhhhaaat?! We’re so going to F this up….

Reactions: Jags

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad