OT: 2024 Washington Commanders off-season thread: change we can believe in!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
How was that roughing the passer against the ravens...
f***-done.gif

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Surprised the Ravens were so competitive. They lost a lot of players to free agency this off-season,
especially on the D-Line.I don't expect them to run with the big dogs in the AFC.

usiel

Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Surprised the Ravens were so competitive. They lost a lot of players to free agency this off-season,
especially on the D-Line.I don't expect them to run with the big dogs in the AFC.
Raven's had so many penalties on the OL which is a new group for them. I generally think games are more lost than won but still impressed how close it was.

Also Lamar was noticeably more slender compared to last year and only 205. Having not watched him much in his career he's pretty slithery going down without a big hit.

Reactions: Neil Racki

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Raven's had so many penalties on the OL which is a new group for them. I generally think games are more lost than won but still impressed how close it was.

Also Lamar was noticeably more slender compared to last year and only 205. Having not watched him much in his career he's pretty slithery going down without a big hit.
He’s quite slimmer……I found myself wondering if we will be losing our minds if JD is running like LJ was all night….

Reactions: g00n and Neil Racki

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Lamar has an uncanny spidey sense on when and how to go down.

Those early penalties on Stanley .. was odd. Im all for making the tackles have to move and actually be close to the LOS but the standard they called last night now has to be the standard going forward for all teams.

Lane Johnson .. they better call him, biggest bitch out there

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

Whoever wrote this is either the worst AI program ever, or English is their 4th language. Or they've never watched any football ever.

"The kicker is no longer permitted to pass the yard line" What is the "yard line"?

"The 40 yard line is no longer #10, it now falls within the yard line" WTAF?

Who is the receive/kick team and who is the kick/receive team?

"any kick returner, upon running either of the footballs past the yard line, loses the ability to indicate and will be subject"

Its jibberish!

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
Whoever wrote this is either the worst AI program ever, or English is their 4th language. Or they've never watched any football ever.

"The kicker is no longer permitted to pass the yard line" What is the "yard line"?

"any kick returner, upon running either of the footballs past the yard line, loses the ability to indicate and will be subject"

Its jibberish!
I saw that too. Thought I was having a stroke and then realized it was the writer having a stroke.

usiel

Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com

Its jibberish!
Long live Imperial.

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Brazil is such a weird place to have a football game. I mean I get Mexico, the Cowboys have a
rabid following down there, but Sao Paolo just seems kind of strange.

usiel

Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Brazil is such a weird place to have a football game. I mean I get Mexico, the Cowboys have a
rabid following down there, but Sao Paolo just seems kind of strange.
Even the two teams play on the field at least on the offensive side is underwhelming.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
All GB for the entire first quarter and yet somehow still only a 6pt lead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad