OT: 2024 Washington Commanders off-season thread: change we can believe in!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
New scandal dropped! VP got caught by the fraudster O'Keefe. As usual the video is heavily edited, and if you could get the entire videos they're certain to be much less damning.

I am 900% sure Snyder is responsible. He began funding NAGA again after he sold, and he's probably tossed money to these clowns to do their thing too.

Lol….wow….this dude is going to lose his career by getting catfished, then spouting off about League matters like he’s some big hitter…..what a fool.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
O'Keefe is a fraud who edits videos selectively to make them into what he wants, so whatever actually went down is almost certainly not as bad as portrayed. Still bad enough to get canned!

The timing screams Snyder Spite. O'Keefe has been struggling since Veritas got destroyed for his years of fraud, and he's been struggling since. I will eat a brick if Snyder hasn't thrown this guy cash to cause problems for DC. Just like NAGA magically found the funds to get going again shortly after the sale.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
O'Keefe is a fraud who edits videos selectively to make them into what he wants, so whatever actually went down is almost certainly not as bad as portrayed. Still bad enough to get canned!

The timing screams Snyder Spite. O'Keefe has been struggling since Veritas got destroyed for his years of fraud, and he's been struggling since. I will eat a brick if Snyder hasn't thrown this guy cash to cause problems for DC. Just like NAGA magically found the funds to get going again shortly after the sale.
Even so, I don’t know how they could use “out of context” on some of those quotes lol….

This is a Snyder hire….purge them, they all sound poisoned.

Reactions: Neil Racki

Jags

Mildly Disturbed
May 5, 2016
Central Florida
Even so, I don’t know how they could use “out of context” on some of those quotes lol….

Totally. He clearly said and most likely believes a lot of ugly shit. And what you said earlier is also true -- the "journalistic" practices utilized there are as repugnant as the behavior they elicited from their target. Total scumbags, everyone involved.

Journalism as the Fourth Estate is definitely a bygone concept. There are so few actual journalists out there anymore, everything else is tabloid nonsense, amateur online horseshit, and whatever the f*** this whore and her cohorts are up to. We've arguably never needed them more than we do now and, unfortunately, they just don't exist anymore. Damn shame, that.

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Absurd football thought that I should have mentioned years ago but somehow only struck me today:

I've never been able to tell the difference between Dan Dierdorf and Matt Milen.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Bananas and g00n

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
What the guy said is probably more true then not true.

I imagine more than 50% of the players are anti-gay (by 2024 standards)

I imagine Goddell doesnt really care about social justice causes .. only to the extent it effects money flow

I imagine Jerry Jones has the same mind state as the white brother at the dinner table in Get Out

I imagine this guy gets canned once legal finds a way

Chiefs- Ravens tonight!

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
1725548342660.png

Reactions: Neil Racki

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

"I think the Raiders are going to be a bad football team… I think by midseason (the Commanders) will have won enough games and seen enough with (rookie quarterback) Jayden Daniels where they want to invest in him midseason… the Commanders strike me as a team that are going to be like just feisty enough to want to do this [trade]."

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002

"I think the Raiders are going to be a bad football team… I think by midseason (the Commanders) will have won enough games and seen enough with (rookie quarterback) Jayden Daniels where they want to invest in him midseason… the Commanders strike me as a team that are going to be like just feisty enough to want to do this [trade]."
The first sentence of the last paragraph says it best: File this one under a wild notion.

Reactions: usiel

Jags

Mildly Disturbed
May 5, 2016
Central Florida
Adams is going to be 32 in a minute. If it takes major assets to land a guy that just dissed the fanbase and the city, they can keep him. He'll be cooked by the time this team is really built to win.

They should just keep doing what they've been doing; take the time to build the team and its reputation back up. Make it a destination spot for top free agents. Let other teams do the shortsighted, splashy nonsense. Focus on getting DC out of the conversation for the worst this or that by being smart and classy. And, you know, maybe win some football games in the process. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad