OT: 2024 Washington Commanders off-season thread: change we can believe in!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

Damn dude….chill the F out…
yep I saw that. as someone not in a relationship I couldn't understand why anyone would treat their significant other who they're supposed to love,like that.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Rivera was so bad. And before that it was what, McCloughguagan? Both guys who believed they could beat the system by picking "fooball guys" or "character guys" or whatever.

I tried to have faith in both of them. I really did. But they sucked.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I know a bunch of folks wanted JOK here, I remember that clearly. But he was drafted 52 overall. A bunch of teams passed on him, twice, including us. We drafted Cosmi 1 pick before JOK went in the 2nd round.

Jamin Davis was an epic reach. He'd be a marginally decent player right now if he was a 4th round pick back then.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
MIN now rolling with Darnold and Mullens as QB1 and QB2.

They need to get on the phone. Maybe Kaep is available.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
I know a bunch of folks wanted JOK here, I remember that clearly. But he was drafted 52 overall. A bunch of teams passed on him, twice, including us. We drafted Cosmi 1 pick before JOK went in the 2nd round.

Jamin Davis was an epic reach. He'd be a marginally decent player right now if he was a 4th round pick back then.
Yeah we all wanted JOK. Both in the first round and in the 2nd. It’s all in the thread.

Cosmi has been a revelation at G. But JOK….. sigh

MIN now rolling with Darnold and Mullens as QB1 and QB2.

They need to get on the phone. Maybe Kaep is available.
They can have Mariota for a 2nd next year 😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: ynotcaps

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions

Davis would probably be cut this year if he wasn’t drafted where he was. He’s not a lock to make the roster as it is.

I do feel for him in a way. He was drafted way too high which put a lot of pressure on him from the beginning, played out of position, saddled with dead weight playing next to him like David Mayo and Cody Barton, and was coached by two guys who were so bad they are out of the league the season after getting fired. Come to think of it — which defensive players improved or broke out under the prior regime? Their best players were seemingly all guys they inherited.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Davis would probably be cut this year if he wasn’t drafted where he was. He’s not a lock to make the roster as it is.

I do feel for him in a way. He was drafted way too high which put a lot of pressure on him from the beginning, played out of position, saddled with dead weight playing next to him like David Mayo and Cody Barton, and was coached by two guys who were so bad they are out of the league the season after getting fired. Come to think of it — which defensive players improved or broke out under the prior regime? Their best players were seemingly all guys they inherited.
Maybe a few safeties?

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Here is the gif for you...

tumblr_p9cx4ovYIy1wpxeqlo1_400.gifv

• Haha
Reactions: Cappy76

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Best thing for this team is a healthy JD and a growth season — and a top 10 draft pick in next years draft.

They are simply bereft of talent at a lot of slots, IMO….and/or have no real NFL depth across the board.

OT, TE, DE, CB, K are all weak.

S, RB, WR, OG are decent.

QB, DT, OC, & P are good

All IMO.

Reactions: Langway

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Reactions: Ridley Simon

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad