OT: 2024 Washington Commanders off-season thread: change we can believe in!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

Roric

Aug 2, 2020
I got madden for the first time in years to play with the new squad in franchise mode. Jayden and terry duo killin it, both top 5 in passing/receiving through week 6. He's very shifty when running too, very fun to play with. Only a 74 overall too. The only annoying thing is the game won't let me put mccaffrey as the slot WR without subbing him in each play

Reactions: Neil Racki

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I got madden for the first time in years to play with the new squad in franchise mode. Jayden and terry duo killin it, both top 5 in passing/receiving through week 6. He's very shifty when running too, very fun to play with. Only a 74 overall too. The only annoying thing is the game won't let me put mccaffrey as the slot WR without subbing him in each play
it's a fun game so far

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
McManus f***ed us over man. Ahmed got cut and Patterson is nothing special. Just missed a kick that would have put em up 3-0

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I will also note that Quinn looks weird without a hat turned backwards. They always put his rim front lol

Reactions: Roric

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Yeah, the offense has looked good. Daniels looks good but they are clearly protecting him with short drops. If Dyami Brown can step up this year, that will be nice. Had a good first series.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Offense played a bit up tempo today getting to the line quicker after completions. Love to see it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad