OT: 2024 Washington Commanders off-season thread: change we can believe in!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Season hasn’t even started yet but feels like DB and OL are going to torpedo their chances of being competitive yet. They probably have the worst cornerbacks in the league and a bottom five OL, at best.

Might be a lot of points scored though and I think they’ll coach up the D and could steal some wins they shouldn’t. Playoffs shouldn’t even be in our minds…7-8 wins…

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007

1723298050013.png

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Feb 7, 2013
Might be a lot of points scored though and I think they’ll coach up the D and could steal some wins they shouldn’t. Playoffs shouldn’t even be in our minds…7-8 wins…
Hard to see them putting up a lot of points with a shoddy OL. We'll be lucky if we aren't drafting another quarterback in 9 months after we break this one. 7-8 wins sounds reasonable, though.

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
First drive looked good from JD, even if it was against second stringers, it was practically mostly our second OL unit. Despite all the shit and drama before the draft, I hope JD does well and learns to love DC and our team. We drafted him, so he really has no choice haha. No excuses - and I hope that attitude he had/has becomes a chip on his shoulder in our favor, the way that it did and is for Lamar.

Hot take: at this rate, Forbes may get cut by the end of the year.

Reactions: John Price

Roric

Aug 2, 2020
Doing everything in my power for a JD and mclaurin stack in fantasy this year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad