Blue Jays GDT: 2024 v4 |Mon, Jun 17 | vs BOS | 7pm ET/4pm PT | Pivetta vs Kikuchi

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Vlad at 3rd today ?!

If we’re gonna lose, might as well give this another shot. Also opens up the possibility of Horwitz being called up to play 1B. He went 5-6 yesterday with 2 2Bs, a HR, and 6 RBIs. Even if he’s not a particularly powerful hitter there’s really nothing more he can prove in the minors.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I'm all for opening a spot for Horowitz. Could have been done by punting Disco Danny V and or reducing Turner's role as well. Will make today entertaining.

Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
Yeah I'm all for trying different things at this point. Vlad could be solid over there. Never know lol

Need to win today, though. Finishing this "cake" stretch barely over .500 (7-6) would suck. I was hoping for 10 wins but I guess 8 will have to do.

MK78

Apr 8, 2023
Ugh, i don't remember Vladdy's 3rd base adventures fondly. There was a reason they moved him.

What's the reason for this? is IKF injured?

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Glad to see them trying Vlad at 3B again
Might not be the best there but it would be great for flexibility if he could play there

Reactions: PanniniClaus

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
LOL atkins really said trading "stars" vladdy and bo doesnt make any sense, the fact he thinks vlad is a star and we can build around these guys is a warning sign this guy is mentally unsound. vlad is the definition of mediocre outside of the season he destroyed minor league parks. i like bichette more but even he dissapears for large portions of every season. blow this shit up(front office and manager included)

i want to like this team again, and this version is impossible to enjoy or root for.

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
LOL atkins really said trading "stars" vladdy and bo doesnt make any sense, the fact he thinks vlad is a star and we can build around these guys is a warning sign this guy is mentally unsound. vlad is the definition of mediocre outside of the season he destroyed minor league parks. i like bichette more but even he dissapears for large portions of every season. blow this shit up(front office and manager included)
And he better not be the one doing it!

Reactions: canucksfan

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
If we’re gonna lose, might as well give this another shot. Also opens up the possibility of Horwitz being called up to play 1B. He went 5-6 yesterday with 2 2Bs, a HR, and 6 RBIs. Even if he’s not a particularly powerful hitter there’s really nothing more he can prove in the minors.
He should already have Vogelbach’s spot. I also heard they’ve been playing him at a few positions but not sure how that went. I don’t hate it because the last time he played there he was much heavier. Doesn’t matter at this point

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
How the FUKC does Atkins still have a job. That is my question! He organized this MESS.
I think this run of bad teams was meant to be his saviour but even that didn’t go as planned lol. Rare teams fire gm’s in season but he can’t be allowed to be the one to fire the coach either. I think Shapiro may have go with the unusual and fire both at the same time. We have an interm manager in place and a viable gm replacement in house already. I don’t think I want mattingly as the next full time manager either but he can run the rest of this season at least

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
How come the Pirates don’t have a much better record? Very good pitchers 1-5. We have missed their best pitchers. Maybe lack of hitting as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad