Blue Jays GDT: 2024 v4 |Mon, Jun 17 | vs BOS | 7pm ET/4pm PT | Pivetta vs Kikuchi

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MK78

Apr 8, 2023
They are playing with fire with this bullpen. they can't put up 0's for much longer.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
f***ing trash. Vladdy is such a loser. He’s baseball IQ is next to none

I’d refuse to pitch for this f***ing trash team.

Fire everyone. What’s the f***ing hold up.

Loserville

Bo and VLAD summed up right there in those 2 abs

f***ing trash. Losers.

Never gonna win with these losers

Reactions: rdogg

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
no seriously. I am genuinely asking.

Why do we keep biggio on this team? And give him actual playing time.
I think he's running out of time to figure it out. They are probably at the point where they are ready to move on if we have a bonafide upgrade. Orelvis Martinez looks promising, but also hasn't forced the issue and he isn't as versatile as Biggio. Horwitz looks like he could be an ok piece worthy of at bats, but isn't as versatile defensively.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
That’s hard to throw it that far off Line

Once it gets to extras there’s not much they can do to win.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Did Buck honestly just suggest Schneider should attempt a steal with 2 outs?

If he does that and gets thrown out, he probably gets castigated because you're "not supposed to make the 3rd out on the basepaths."

It ended up irrelevant anyways because Jansen struck out, but still that seemed weird.

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
I think he's running out of time to figure it out. They are probably at the point where they are ready to move on if we have a bonafide upgrade. Orelvis Martinez looks promising, but also hasn't forced the issue and he isn't as versatile as Biggio. Horwitz looks like he could be an ok piece worthy of at bats, but isn't as versatile defensively.
this team has so many passengers its crazy.

All this talk off imploding this team, just need two hitters otherwise what was all this expansion for in terms of the stadium et al

If he does that and gets thrown out, he probably gets castigated because you're "not supposed to make the 3rd out on the basepaths."

It ended up irrelevant anyways because Jansen struck out, but still that seemed weird.
i mean does give jansen another ab who has been our best bat tbf.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC

It’s different stuff in extra innings when it means the downside is that you have Schneider instead of Jansen on 2nd for the start of the next inning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad