Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site

Betis must have absolutely no money if they need to include this to get Le Celso. They were rumors they were already willing to sell Johny for a big enough profit. This is probably the best for him since he just moved to Spain in January.

It appears rather than just a priority option to sign they have agreed a future fee of $33 mil (US) if Spurs want to sign him in the future.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Seeing some links from good reporters that Arsenal is going after Sterling (or Reheem is going after Arsenal) because he is willing to take a price cut for us. Now, he has some big consistency issues at this point in time, but he would be a brilliant "off-the-bench" option. I would personally like to see someone who can be a long-term option, but I also understand this is deadline day.

I don't understand this? I thought UEFA already put in a rule like sometime last year that you couldn't sell players from the same owner clubs?
Marmoush's move to Forrest has fallen apart

Reportedly pretty far along:

Winners Osawe is going to Nurnberg
Kevin Danso to Wolfsburg
Mahmoud Dahoud to Frankfurt
Manu Kone to Roma
Jacob Bruun Larsen to Mainz
Junior Dina Ebimbe to Neapel
Frank Onyeka to Augsburg
Koji Miyoshi to Bochum
Daisuke Yokota to Lautern
Any reports about Openda?
Ramsdale to Southampton for 21mil + Cheap.
It's actually 25 million pounds. It is structured weirdly, Arsenal gets 18 million outright for his fee, 1 million if Soton stay up, and then 6 million pounds on add-ons.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I don't watch Serie A but what happened to Osimhen? Did he just move on from Napoli in his head and so lose form? Or did he start to slow down?
He probably isn't as good as two years ago, but much better than last season. A big reason for what happened is that Napoli lost their manager who won them the Scudetto in Spalletti to the national team. That's when he was at the top of his game through Luca's direct offensively flowing tactics, which took everyone by storm. After Spalletti left, they thought they replaced him with a good hire in Garcia, but he turned out to be a major dud. Victor and Napoli had three managers at the end of last season, each with their own tactics and philosophy on football. Even though someone like Kvara outplayed Osimhen, Kvara also looked a lot more neutered than under Spalletti. When you have three different managers, nobody will find a rhythm.

What happened is that Napoli always had plans to sell him, they knew they would never keep him long-term and were hoping a wealthier club would come in and trigger his 130 million Euro release clause this summer as the next "Haaland" in terms of hype. However, because de Laurentiis failed to hire a good manager, all the players' forms dropped and so did their worth. Napoli overplayed their hand and now wants him to GTFO because they decided to build around Conte, who doesn't see Osimhen in his tactics. They also want him to GTFO because of the high wages he has had since signing his last contract.

He is still a great player, but again, not at 130 million Euros worth. He's probably worth around 80 million and should be a consistent 20+ goalscorer, even on a club like Chelsea.

Last edited:

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Apparently Chelsea are being limited by what they can offer Osimhen because of FFP, which makes sense considering their absurd activity in past few windows and not making UCL. Why even go down this path though, take this to the last minute when you know the financials aren't going to be there. Maybe they can convince him, but seems like a lot of wasted effort.

• Haha
Reactions: S E P H

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Nehuen Perez from Udinese on loan to Porto for 4+ mil

Bajcetic's loan to Salzburg official, Barcelona is losing players to freaking Salzburg now ffs

Kevin Mbabu from Fulham to Midtjylland

Nicolo Casale on loan from Lazio to Bologna for 1.5 mil

Oscar Melendo from Granada to Cadiz

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
- Four clubs going in for Reiss Nelson on loan.

- Arsenal is unlikely to add anyone. Again, I am fine with that if that means we go after somebody amazing in winter (probably unlikely) or next summer.

- Good news for Barcelona fans, Ornstein today mentioned that Williams is Arsenal's number one target and has been for the past couple of seasons. However, if/when he does move, Barcelona is his first choice. So congrats if you're able to move out deadweight and bring him in.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
According to Romano, the Osimhen saga is a crazy one.
Yeah, the reports I see are that Napoli is trying to get more money from SA, while Chelsea has representatives in Napoli trying to get him as cheap as possible. Major LOL.

E: Sky reporting he has just been sold to Oil Money FC.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Yeah, the reports I see are that Napoli is trying to get more money from SA, while Chelsea has representatives in Napoli trying to get him as cheap as possible. Major LOL.

E: Sky reporting he has just been sold to Oil Money FC.
And the relationship between Napoli and Osimhen is apparently broken.

Reactions: S E P H

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Lacroix to Palace is official. Only reason why this interests me is I used him in fifa all the time. I have not seen him play in years

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad