NCAA GDT: Week 3: Alabama Comes to Get Down, Get Out Badgers' Seat and Jump Around

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
@GKJ If you want to impress your girl Dawn Staley with your Philly smarts, then show her you can outwit that man from Stanford........Steve (who was 2-1 last week & 4-2 on the season on these gems:

Tennessee-49 vs Kent State

Washington State+5.5 vs Washington

Florida+3.5 vs Texas A&M

Reactions: GKJ

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
@GKJ If you want to impress your girl Dawn Staley with your Philly smarts, then show her you can outwit that man from Stanford........Steve (who was 2-1 last week & 4-2 on the season on these gems:

Tennessee-49 vs Kent State

Washington State+5.5 vs Washington

Florida+3.5 vs Texas A&M
Tennessee -49? Seriously?

I’ll take Wazzu though.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
I need Florida to do something nice today, also same for Tulane. Make it a great hate watch day!

Even add some gamecocks fun.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Corso's Headgear Prediction......from Colombia SC......where Darius "Hootie" Rucker, whose Dolphins made him cry Thursday night, honed his skillz!! :yo:

Factoid: Lee is 1-2 when donning Big Sir Spur & has been correct the last 5 times he has donned Mike The Tiger :nod:

Sign of the Day: "LSU already lost to the fake USC; time to lose to the REAL USC". :laugh:

Celebrity Picker: The queen of Philly & the iconic coach of the Lady Gamecocks, Dawn Staley, who obviously likes the REAL USC to pull off the upset today. :nod:

Lee: Reminds us that LSU has never lost in Colombia & has beaten USC 7 straight times as he dons Mike The Tiger. :biglaugh:

f***in' ABC SEC tripleheader
Well, yes since ESPN now has the SEC contract. Plus there are 45 other channels that have other games today including ACC Network which has The U at 3:30. :nod:

Reactions: GKJ

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Just need to change their name to Nevada Tech :sarcasm:

I thought it was a shoulder at first but he immediately grabbed his knee
Memphis and Tulane I am not surprised about, I guess the question I’d have what is the appeal of the Pac 12 above the American right now.

If the ACC destabilizes, I’d love to see Stanford and Cal come crawling back.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Memphis and Tulane I am not surprised about, I guess the question I’d have what is the appeal of the Pac 12 above the American right now.

If the ACC destabilizes, I’d love to see Stanford and Cal come crawling back.

I’m not really sure if the appeal is there. It’s a lateral move in my eyes.

Stanford and Cal need to go where Olympic sports are supported.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Can’t turn the ball over against a team of this level. He’s not even going for the ball.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad