Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Sterling on a free and a massive paycut would be ideal for tomorrow. Can’t expect much better than that tbh.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Skriniar still hasn't said yes to Al Nassr. Al Nassr is reacting by trying to sign Simakan.

In response, Leipzig have been linked to Lutsharel Geertruida and Antonio Silva...as well as Tidiam Gomes. Also getting close according to german sources are:

Kevin Diks to Gladbach
Edoardo Bove to Frankfurt
Lucas Perrin and Emir Sahiti to HSV
Derrick Köhn to Werder
Edmilson Fernandes to Montpellier
Ao Tanaka to Leeds
Arne Engels to Celtic

Ko Itakura to PSV is picking up steam but still far from the finish line...as is Marmoush to Nottingham.

Reactions: Eye of Ra

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Derrick Köhn to Werder
I just saw him being horrible and getting subbed at half time for Galatasaray against Young Boys

Speaking of the Buli, Konstantinos Koulierakis, 20 yo center back who's already a full international for Greece, from PAOK to Wolfsburg for 11+ mil. He's also got a scoring touch, as he scored 9 goals in 73 games for PAOK, not back for a u21 defender.

mfilipo3

Jan 13, 2017
I just saw him being horrible and getting subbed at half time for Galatasaray against Young Boys

Speaking of the Buli, Konstantinos Koulierakis, 20 yo center back who's already a full international for Greece, from PAOK to Wolfsburg for 11+ mil. He's also got a scoring touch, as he scored 9 goals in 73 games for PAOK, not back for a u21 defender.
Milan really fudged the bucket on this one, opting for Pellegrino bust instead of this guy last January

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Someone seems excited to be getting out of Everton... .

Probably not as excited as Everton supporters.

Imagine going against a Greenwood - Maupay attack

On the pitch or off it?

20 year-old Bilal El Khannous to Leicester City from Genk for 21 million. Not sure how Leicester play but he is/going to be a great player.

Wow, figured he’d be in Belgium another season. Been tracking him a bit, but I think somebody in my keeper league probably grabbed him last window.

Didn’t see that coming. If Lyon can take him I’m surprised Palace didn’t bring him back.

Supposedly it’s actually 65 million. I think we made so many sales that we will pay it

Wow, that would be interesting.

Neto loaned to Arsenal

Not sure I agree with that one, but Iraola is probably thinking about the future.

• Wow
Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
Kind of crazy that Arsenal wouldn't penny up to just trigger Joan's release clause. They supposedly had two bids rejected for him.

Here is the bloke we're getting...
That money needs to be used for an attacker. Kind of a waste to get him to sit on the bench when he is currently starting.

They can always go back for him next year.

Reactions: S E P H

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
In response, Leipzig have been linked to Lutsharel Geertruida and Antonio Silva...as well as Tidiam Gomes. Also getting close according to german sources are:

Kevin Diks to Gladbach
Edoardo Bove to Frankfurt
Lucas Perrin and Emir Sahiti to HSV
Derrick Köhn to Werder
Edmilson Fernandes to Montpellier
Ao Tanaka to Leeds
Arne Engels to Celtic

Ko Itakura to PSV is picking up steam but still far from the finish line...as is Marmoush to Nottingham.
Tidiam Gomis.
He's a promising winger from Caen.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
That money needs to be used for an attacker. Kind of a waste to get him to sit on the bench when he is currently starting.

They can always go back for him next year.
My main concern is if you're already bidding 20 million with 3-6 million of add-ons, how bad is it to just bid 4 million more? And yes I realise that release clauses are pure funds without any sort of instalments.

Also, Fabrizio mentioned we are not in for Coman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad