Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Joshua King from Fener to Toulouse on a free

Marcos Paulo from Atletico loaned to second Belgium division at Molenbeek. I remember when he was 18 in Brazil he was supposed to be the shit.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
- Barca couldn't sign Bajcetic on loan from LFC due to FFP problems, so he's going to RB Salzburg on loan.

- Andre is joining Wolves; I like the movie based on what I read about him.

- Broja's deal with Ipswitch Town has collapsed; trust me, Ipswitch, it is for the better.

- It seems Osimhen to Chelsea is back on, which would be a loan with an obligation to buy, but salary is still a major concern.

- Ferik is going to SA. What a career that could have been.

- Lois Openda to Arsenal rumours are picking up. I would freakin' love that.

- Joan Garcia will join Arsenal within 24 hours, but the fee is still being negotiated. Espanyol wants 30 million Euros (his release clause), but Arsenal is offering 20 million + add-ons.

- Arsenal want Coman, but not at 40 million, which is what Bayern is demanding.

- Even though Arsenal do not want to sell Kiwior, Villarreal and Bologna are still very interested in him.

Well hello, Ty...
You don't think he is a punk?

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Bilal El Khannous from Genk to Leicester for 20+ mil

I know he was really highly rated from Belgium but I tried watching him purposefully on Morocco's Olympic team and didn't see anything too special.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Bilal El Khannous from Genk to Leicester for 20+ mil

I know he was really highly rated from Belgium but I tried watching him purposefully on Morocco's Olympic team and didn't see anything too special.

The dude cooked Argentina and the US and was probably the team's best midfielder along with Richardson. What are you on about?

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Some of these financial rules have reset transfer prices. Not all of them of course but in the last few pages there's been some big bargains posted.

And then you have Koopmeiners which is a high price and not a bargain at all. Great player but not that many teams are paying that much for players right now.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
And then you have Koopmeiners which is a high price and not a bargain at all. Great player but not that many teams are paying that much for players right now.
I think the Koopmeiners is the Serie A to Juve tax. I also think he's a great player as well, very happy he did not come to a rival EPL club.

Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad