Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Gustavo Nunes, 18 yo Brazilian winger who was already a regular for Gremio to Brentford for 12 mil

Carlos Alcaraz is back to SA, signing for Botafogo from Southampton for 18 mil

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Moritz Jenz to Mainz
Maxence Lacroix to Crystal Palace
Salih Özcan to Wolfsburg
Ismael Doukoure to Wolfsburg
Joris Chotard to Wolfsburg
Odilon Kossounou to Atalanta
Kingsley Coman to Saudi
John Brooks to Hertha
Sounds like Coman is exploring European options before going to SA.
Osimhen is either Chelsea to to Saudi for massive dollars.
Supposedly Napoli accepted a 65 million Euro deal for him, not sure how more clubs are not on that...

Nottingham looking stupid here. They purposely went out of the Nketiah deal to get this done, but they got rejected again lol.

There is going to be a crazy bidding war for him next summer.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
- Some soft reports of Darwin to Arsenal. Definitely a much better target than the other ones.

- Other soft reports about Draxler being an option to back up Saka.

- Arsenal is looking at Sam Tickle from Wigan as the third-choice goalkeeper.

- Arsenal might have to drop their demand for Ramsdale to get a deal to Soton done.

- Szczesny had an offer from Arsenal, but decided to retire. Now he can smoke for all eternity now lol.

- West Ham going after Reiss Nelson, but Arsenal will only sell him if a good offer comes.

Last edited:

mfilipo3

Jan 13, 2017
- Some soft reports of Darwin to Arsenal. Definitely a much better target than the other ones.

- Other soft reports about Draxler being an option to back up Saka.

- Arsenal is looking at Sam Tickle from Wigan as the third-choice goalkeeper.

- Arsenal might have to drop their demand for Ramsdale to get a deal to Soton done.

- Szczesny had an offer from Arsenal, but decided to retire. Now he can smoke for all eternity now lol.
Draxler? As in Julian?? Whatever happened to that guy lol

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yes but is it still weird that Napoli is willing to let him go for 65M. I understand that his requested salary must be significant so not many clubs could afford him.
They are desperate to sell him and he doesn't want to go to Chelsea or Saudi.
By lowering the price they might get someone like PSG to bid.

He had a pretty successful career at PSG. He's in Saudi with all the oil money.
One year. After that he got in vacation mode.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
If I were to bet, he's going to Saudi Arabia since he negotiated a release clause in his contract. He plays one to two seasons there and then returns to Europe for much cheaper.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017

One year. After that he got in vacation mode.
I don't believe that if PSG truly wanted him they would already have signed him by now. I feel Osimhem is trying to force Chelsea to pay up more money if they don't budge he is off the Saudia Arabia.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I don't believe that if PSG truly wanted him they would already have signed him by now. I feel Osimhem is trying to force Chelsea to pay up more money if they don't budge he is off the Saudia Arabia.
PSG is probably being patient here. And targeting multiple guys. They were right in a way. Napoli was asking 130M out of them. Now it's already down to 65.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
no, it's that chelsea only wanted him on loan.
I think @Evilo is right

I remember reading stuff about him preferring CL / Arsenal. Arsenal are also paying much higher wages (took Havertz' full 300k+ ticket) than us right now. And, they have the advantage of overall stability.

-----

Chelsea have a lot of exits to orchestrate in two days:

Petrovic Chalobah Disasi? (space for new cb) Chilwell Casadei Chukwuemeka Kellyman Ângelo Sterling Deivid DDF Broja *Guiu (if a new ST is signed) Bergström Matos Vale

Reactions: Evilo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad