Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Liverpool signing Mamardashvili (and then loaning him back to Valencia for the year) means Allison is gone in 25/26 right?

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Liverpool signing Mamardashvili (and then loaning him back to Valencia for the year) means Allison is gone in 25/26 right?
You would think. Also just odd that they've signed a future GK and are linked to forwards when they really need another CB and 6.

Reactions: S E P H

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Ah crap looks like Chelsea won't give up on trying to waste money on Osimhen/Lukaku 2.0 even though Toney is available still and for probably a lot less.

I'll console myself with the fact that he'll be better than Nico Jackson at least until he has a diva moment and seeks a club exit.

This board with the two Brighton amateurs in over their head are such a bunch of crap lol. I legitimately think we'd have been a better team this summer with a transfer ban forcing us to hold on to Chalobah/Gallagher rather than what we brought in, though I have some hopes that Dewsbury-Hall will contribute.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
4 year deal for Chiesa. I would have got him for 3 year personally or even better 1 year loan + option to buy. I am never convinced by italian players going to LFC.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Ah crap looks like Chelsea won't give up on trying to waste money on Osimhen/Lukaku 2.0 even though Toney is available still and for probably a lot less.

I'll console myself with the fact that he'll be better than Nico Jackson at least until he has a diva moment and seeks a club exit.

This board with the two Brighton amateurs in over their head are such a bunch of crap lol. I legitimately think we'd have been a better team this summer with a transfer ban forcing us to hold on to Chalobah/Gallagher rather than what we brought in, though I have some hopes that Dewsbury-Hall will contribute.
Toney has agreed personal terms with Saudi. Osimhen hasn’t.

I think Osimhen ends up in Saudi for a year.

I’d also prefer Toney. I think Jackson is good enough for now. People who think he’s shit haven’t watched enough chelsea games.

It’s a bit of a roller coaster but the aggregate is pretty good.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
More FA Cups, Titles, and consistency than BuLi has ever seen.

Has it really been so long that you’ve forgotten that you need to finish ahead of City to win the title? :sarcasm:

I know the EPL is a farmer’s league, but you still don’t get a trophy for finishing 2nd ;-)

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
4 year deal for Chiesa. I would have got him for 3 year personally or even better 1 year loan + option to buy. I am never convinced by italian players going to LFC.
The thing is when things get important managers here always tend to take their loaned players and toss them aside. I like it just cause it’s too good to pass up and we need a backup there.

Reactions: trostol

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Moritz Jenz to Mainz
Maxence Lacroix to Crystal Palace
Salih Özcan to Wolfsburg
Ismael Doukoure to Wolfsburg
Joris Chotard to Wolfsburg
Odilon Kossounou to Atalanta
Kingsley Coman to Saudi
John Brooks to Hertha

Last edited:

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Unai Nunez, who Athletic had just sold to Celta where he was loaned for the last 2 years, has now been loaned to Athletic for the year haha weird

Yacine Adli, who looked like he was finally getting it together last year at Milan, gets loaned to Fiorentina for the year, in another surprising bit of business.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad