Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Moscardo loaned to Reims.
Apparently he's struggled coming back from injury.
PSG suddenly needs a MF, a 9 (Ramos injury), a backup RB, and a backup LB.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Colombian 21 yo winger Carlos Andres Gomez to Rennes for 10 mil after killing it this year in the MLS.

After flopping at Roma Marash Kumbulla gets loaned out to Espanyol

Leverkusen make a profit on Adam Hzolek after selling him to Hoffenheim for 18 mil. I expect him to do better with more minutes, he was usually an impactful sub for the German champions.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Colombian 21 yo winger Carlos Andres Gomez to Rennes for 10 mil after killing it this year in the MLS.

After flopping at Roma Marash Kumbulla gets loaned out to Espanyol

Leverkusen make a profit on Adam Hzolek after selling him to Hoffenheim for 18 mil. I expect him to do better with more minutes, he was usually an impactful sub for the German champions.

Man I just dunno with Hlozek. So much there...big, strong, skilled, mobile, clever movement...but where some players have a nose for goal even when the chance doesn't warrant a goal, this kid seems to have a nose for not scoring; sometimes in the most spectacular ways...

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Betis & Nottingham are the latest teams linked to Mouki, when he should just come to 1.FCU.

Vertessen - Moukoko
Gosens - Benes - Schäfer - Juranovic
Khedira
Leite - Vogt - Doekhi

Jordan, Hollerbach, Skarke, Haberer, Tousart, Trimmel, Rothe, Querfeld​

Reactions: Eye of Ra

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Seems Gundogan has asked to leave FCB? Wonder what's going on there

As I said weeks ago, Flick apparently doesn’t want him. Whatever it is, hopefully he goes. His salary is massive and I don’t think we need him.

In other news, Rennes the latest club linked with Faye. 10+5 with a 30 million buyback clause, which means if it goes through we’ll never see him at Barca again.

Saw Roque linked with a move to Porto. I think it would depend on Evanilson moving, but between that and the Sporting Club rumor we might have to wait and see. If he does leave I’d prefer Sporting.

Still SO many players to offload.

mfilipo3

Jan 13, 2017
Does Locatelli really move the needle for them tho?
They could probably get him for the same amount they sold Skip, so If you think of it as a Skipp for Locatelli swap it seems like good business

Reactions: luiginb

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Does Locatelli really move the needle for them tho?
They could probably get him for the same amount they sold Skip, so If you think of it as a Skipp for Locatelli swap it seems like good business

Also hearing the monthly rumors of Kyle Walker-Peters coming back

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad