Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Well Osimhen has told Napoli he wouldn't join Chelsea or Arsenal. Only wants PSG and PSG isn't interested at his current cost.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I hope his agent is happy.
Guy was promising, had an agreement with Lyon to take the next step and his agent sent him to United where he never developed and never had the playing time.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I hope his agent is happy.
Guy was promising, had an agreement with Lyon to take the next step and his agent sent him to United where he never developed and never had the playing time.
I'd say he developed. It's a just that he always had better players ahead of him. Now Amad has developed more than him and Garnacho has also played on the right side. Just seemed a bit small-ish and not physical enough for the Premier League.

Reactions: luiginb

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I'd say he developed. It's a just that he always had better players ahead of him. Now Amad has developed more than him and Garnacho has also played on the right side. Just seemed a bit small-ish and not physical enough for the Premier League.
He hasn't because he hasn't had enough playing time.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
He has been on loan, I dont remember how many seasons already, but hasn't been able to take the step to overtake the players I've mentioned.
Of course, no stable environment, no coaching from one of the best developing coaching team in the world.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I hate Italian players, all they want to do is join Juventus and when they see how much of a wasteland it is, now they're jumping ship like its Titanic. I would absolutely hate it if Locatelli joined Spurs after we were so close to signing him. That would piss me right off.

- Rumours of Kiwior being sold in the upcoming weeks, but no club is close to signing him currently.

- MANY rumours of Vieira going out on loan.

- More rumours of Nketiah leaving.

- Merino is on the verge of being complete.

PSG looking at Lookman.
Not PSG quality, but he's been pretty damn brilliant for Atalanta the last three or so years.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Moukoko has agreed terms with Betis.

Now them and BVB have to agree to a deal

Hopefully they can get this done asap so Mouki can start acclimating. Kid needs as much PT as possible ASAP.

Udinese loans out Samardzic to Atalanta

Happy with his ascent since leaving Hertha’s academy. He made the right call switching NTs since he was unlikely to be a locked in starter for us, but the kid has the talent to have replaced a Brandt / Führich off the bench.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Ajoie @ Fribourg Gotteron
    Ajoie @ Fribourg Gotteron
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $105.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Zurich Lions @ Biel
    Zurich Lions @ Biel
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $45.00