Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Too bad for United, could have leveraged that into maybe Ugarte. They could still get a good return from Chelsea.
Ugarte is still in play and both teams have made significant strides
PSG has apparently moved from Sancho even though the player wanted to come at reduced salary and they had terms agreed.
Two reasons are that United doesn't want to hear less than 60M and another is that PSG is discreetly targeting a big fish.

Reactions: Gecklund

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Ugarte is still in play and both teams have made significant strides
PSG has apparently moved from Sancho even though the player wanted to come at reduced salary and they had terms agreed.
Two reasons are that United doesn't want to hear less than 60M and another is that PSG is discreetly targeting a big fish.

Dumb move by United then, unless they can get that out of Chelsea. I figured Ugarte was still in play from what I’ve seen, just that it means he’ll cost more.

Wow, I haven’t even seen the Lewandowski to PSG rumor yet. Great to hear!

In all seriousness, Kvara? Osimhen?

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Dumb move by United then, unless they can get that out of Chelsea. I figured Ugarte was still in play from what I’ve seen, just that it means he’ll cost more.

Leão is another name.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

I'm looking at northern parts of Europe if the rumors come true.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
The "source" that all of these publications are citing re: Chelsea being in on Sancho is a German website called "fussballnews", so I'm gonna suggest that maybe we all use our brains here
Personally I just love "fee + 2 prospects" offers like Chelsea is just gonna roll with a new version of Ryder Halak and a 2nd.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
The "source" that all of these publications are citing re: Chelsea being in on Sancho is a German website called "fussballnews", so I'm gonna suggest that maybe we all use our brains here
Right, I haven't seen any Chelsea source link us with Sancho. Suppose it's always possible, but the focus right now is Felix and Osimhen.

Chelsea also get a decent chunk of money when Guehi is sold.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Villa flips Cameron Archer to Southampton for 17+ mil

Fiorentina gets a massive attacking boost by getting Genoa's star Gudmunsson on a loan for the season.

Former highly rated Rony Lopes (ex City, Monaco, Sevilla) ends up in Turkey at Alanyaspor

Reactions: JPBolts

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
- Some reports say that Merino to Arsenal is done.

- Nott'ham Forest now wants to sign Nketiah.

- Arsenal and Man City are going after Bruno G., who has a 100 million pound release clause. Some agents think he could move by the end of the window, but I cannot see how Arsenal would buy Merino and then go after Bruno.

- Chiesa is rumoured back to Arsenal.

- Arsenal is linked with Victor Reis; @John Pedro, any reports on him?

- Sagoe Jr. is going on a loan to Shrewsbury Town.

very technical cb, great defensive read and has been incredible solid for Palmeiras forcing the coach to start him over murillo or start with 3 at back. Don't know if Arsenal really needs another CB, but he's very promissing. Really good on the ball

Reactions: KJS14 and S E P H

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
very technical cb, great defensive read and has been incredible solid for Palmeiras forcing the coach to start him over murillo or start with 3 at back. Don't know if Arsenal really needs another CB, but he's very promissing. Really good on the ball
Don't think any Brazilian links are true. Edu hasn't used any of his connections to sign anyone besides Marquinhos.

Reactions: John Pedro

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
About a week ago Ange said they were going to bring in 3 players. Here is #3

Did he? I struggle seeing him explicitly say that.

Either way, that account does not seem remotely trustworthy.

I don't think they're bringing in another midfielder. Fullback cover seems more likely from what I've heard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad