Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

5gxysbiBlouK.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: PanniniClaus

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
25M + a 40-50% sell on seems insane to me. But hey, I'll take it.
If United was at all smart, they'd donate a significant chunk of that to women's organizations. Not sure if they'd get a tax write-off a la the US, but they'd still recognize the income and get a ton of goodwill.

In other words, i don't expect this to happen

Reactions: Spring in Fialta

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
If United was at all smart, they'd donate a significant chunk of that to women's organizations. Not sure if they'd get a tax write-off a la the US, but they'd still recognize the income and get a ton of goodwill.

In other words, i don't expect this to happen
Yea the if is doing an awful lot of work there.

Reactions: Gecklund

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Any club that gets him is disgusting. I am happy he's not coming to Juventus. The rumours were pissing me off. I would have quit watching Juventus had they signed,

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Any club that gets him is disgusting. I am happy he's not coming to Juventus. The rumours were pissing me off. I would have quit watching Juventus had they signed,
I really hope those Dortmund rumors a while ago were all complete bullshit. If instead it was a case of Dortmund actually being interested but just couldn't get a low enough price ... I'd be pretty disgusted.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Moise Kean to Fiorentina for 13 mil for... reasons? What a spectacular bust this guy turned out to be, barely a Serie A player there anymore. 20 games for Juve last year, 0 goals, 0 assists.

• Wow
Reactions: gary69

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
Moise Kean to Fiorentina for 13 mil for... reasons? What a spectacular bust this guy turned out to be, barely a Serie A player there anymore. 20 games for Juve last year, 0 goals, 0 assists.

He needs continuity, put at the center of a project he could bring out the potential he possesses. Of course we are talking about a character with a very suspicious brain, but it was specifically requested by the new coach. He could be one of those players to monitor this year, although it must be said that playing in Florence can be heaven or hell.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
He needs continuity, put at the center of a project he could bring out the potential he possesses. Of course we are talking about a character with a very suspicious brain, but it was specifically requested by the new coach. He could be one of those players to monitor this year, although it must be said that playing in Florence can be heaven or hell.
Best case scenario for him is to become a good Serie A striker again (in the end he's one year removed from a relatively good season at Juve), but when he broke out he looked briefly like a potential world star.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Best case scenario for him is to become a good Serie A striker again (in the end he's one year removed from a relatively good season at Juve), but when he broke out he looked briefly like a potential world star.

In an ideal world Italy NT's main scorer role would have gone after a decade of Balotelli to a decade of Kean, but both disappointed hugely. At least Balotelli had the good Euro 2012 final tournament.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad