Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I don't really know where he's "rejected PSG / Liverpool".

I've seen he wants to join Real most. But I don't know that means he's saying forget it to the other clubs. More a "this is where I want to go, hopefully it happens".

As for what's the result, players usually get what they want.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I mean Yoro has also rejected Liverpool and PSG…?

Not that United is as attractive as it once was but this is Yoro literally just waiting for Madrid and Madrid only.
Valid reasons for those; LFC lost Klopp which will be a big step downwards influencing a lot of players' opinions and PSG is a mess internally that just lost Mbappe, which probably influences players' decisions as well. PSG is the Man United of France.
Honestly I think after lessons learned from going head to head vs Madrid in the past, and the Caicedo thing last summer, LFC took themselves out of this. If Utd want to develop Yoro for Madrid they can go right ahead. Utd also need Yoro a lot more than LFC do. The stupid thing is that LFC can’t exactly pivot from Yoro to Branthwaite. Rightfully it wrongfully LFC isn’t in a rush though

I don't really know where he's "rejected PSG / Liverpool".

I've seen he wants to join Real most. But I don't know that means he's saying forget it to the other clubs. More a "this is where I want to go, hopefully it happens".

As for what's the result, players usually get what they want.
Yeah I mean LFC don’t want to be a taming steed. They obviously like the player but If they had encouragement to bid, they’d have probably bid. Utd don’t really have anything to lose here, be cause they can just re-route that bid to Everton if Yoro says no

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Brazilian teams spending big: Almada to Botafogo for close to 20 mil, and Mauricio to Palmeiras for a little over 10 mil.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Conte bringing in 3 defenders as his first moves is really encouraging. The defense DeLaurentiis thought had any chance to defend the Serie A title or compete in the Champions league was a criminal offense

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
A transfer out of left field, Khephen Thuram to Juventus for 20 mil. A lot under his market valuation, he's coming after a down year for Nice but he's still a player I like a lot and I expect him to run that Juve midfield now with renewed motivation, on a club where his father used to star.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
continue to block the pathway to the first team and he won't be the last.
I don’t have Chelsea’s prospect list, but apparently he was at, or near the top. I know City just got a forward from them too, and Ngumoha apparently rated higher.

I mean any one on the Chelsea team who saw the Carabao Cup final especially knows LFC will give them a path. Hopefully we keep that open under Slot (no idea why we wouldn’t but just saying)

A transfer out of left field, Khephen Thuram to Juventus for 20 mil. A lot under his market valuation, he's coming after a down year for Nice but he's still a player I like a lot and I expect him to run that Juve midfield now with renewed motivation, on a club where his father used to star.
Think he was in the last year of his deal too. Juve going to have a brand new midfield with Thuram, Douglas Luiz and maybe Koopmeiners

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad