Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
I see Saliba and Lucas as clearly better. Upamecano, Konate, Todibo and others have had down periods. He hasn't had one yet.
Glad you finally came around about him, unfortunately he's been injured so much I'm not sure he's ever going to go back to his previous form. Don't sleep on Boscagli either, just because he plays on PSV. I think he's one move away from a top 5 league club from showing everyone what he's made of.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Oh and I'm sure United fans can back me on this, the only good periods Martial has ever had in a United shirt was him playing left wing, he always sucked at striker.

Saudi getting Bento, third choice for Brazil in net after the big names, and Mexican-Columbian striker Quinones.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Footballers (most athletes tbh) are mostly uneducated, uninformed oafs.
A lot of these guys have last been in school at like ... 15? If anything we should be surprised when one of them has a rational take on real life issues.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Glad you finally came around about him, unfortunately he's been injured so much I'm not sure he's ever going to go back to his previous form. Don't sleep on Boscagli either, just because he plays on PSV. I think he's one move away from a top 5 league club from showing everyone what he's made of.
Actually my problem was Lucas playing LB. I don't like him there.
I never rated Boscagli much. I still have hopes for Wesley Fofana.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Actually my problem was Lucas playing LB. I don't like him there.
I never rated Boscagli much. I still have hopes for Wesley Fofana.
Boscagli was also difficult to rate much because he was always injured (like Lucas and Fofana, who I've always loved), but talking to friends who follow the Eredivisie he was finally injury free for a year and dominated the league.

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
After Bailey and bringing back Philogene, Villa need a second striker more than they need Diaby. Felix would be a nice addition. He’s still just 24
yeah, would be a move that could be a great one. I still think the top target -- that is pretty unrealistic -- is Nico Williams. Still don't know how Unai is going to juggle the minutes between Buendía, Ramsey, Bailey, Illing, Rogers & Philogene. -- McGinn as well, but maybe he will be played further back in midfield
Felix sucks
I know he hasn't lived up to the hype/reputation, but I think that Emery is the perfect manager to get his career back on track.

Reactions: le_sean

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Could be significant, or not, but De Jong is not featuring in it
why-are-you-running.gif

Jussi and me

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad