Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
- Apparently what's holding up the Calafiori deal is that there was a sell-on clause by FC Basel and Bologna around 50%, but Bologna is arguing that it is/should be lower.

- Barca is supposedly very worried about Arsenal seriously signing Williams, and Barca sent Jedi Deco to Nico's representatives about a potential move. Arsenal is also setting up representatives to meet with Nico as well.

- Arsenal going after Leroy Sane as a plan B if Williams does not work out.

- Publications in Porgutal saying Arsenal are now willing to trigger Gyokeres release clause. I can't see it, it would have already been done if that's the case.

- Reiss Nelson is close to signing a deal with West Ham, but Crystal Palace is another team that might want to hijack it.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
- Barca is supposedly very worried about Arsenal seriously signing Williams, and Barca sent Jedi Deco to Nico's representatives about a potential move. Arsenal is also setting up representatives to meet with Nico as well.
This would be amazing. Not getting my hopes up though.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
This would be amazing. Not getting my hopes up though.
The Athletic and Romano are reporting that Arsenal are going after him and both are tier 1 so there is smoke and fire. I am still thinking he stays somewhere in Spain myself, but I would buy a Nico Williams kit in seconds if we complete this.

Reactions: robertmac43

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Juventus continue their spending spree, dropping 12+ mil for Verona's left back Cabal. A bit rich for what the kid provides, saw Verona a couple of times last year and he didn't stand out.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

ohh-eric-cantona.gif

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
he was 8 when they won their first PL title...

so, like, yeah, he probably could say it with a straight face
Yea we're now at the point where young players have exclusively known City as a footballing giant.

That's generally been the goal of the giant money takeover. Spend a boatload more than you make at the beginning. If you can keep it up long enough you'll attract a following and players will look at you totally different since the "new" City is all they've ever known.

Then suddenly you actually do have decent commercial revenue and can likely sell the team for a bajillion dollars.

Last edited:
Reactions: bluesfan94

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Felix sucks

What a ridiculous take.

FCB dropped their kit video today.

Could be significant, or not, but De Jong is not featuring in it

Latest is that Flick doesn’t want Gundogan and he wasn’t in it either, but I wouldn’t make much about who was or wasn’t in it. Raphinha was in it and a big enough and the player’s consenting to a move would mean he’s gone.

Let's post it, it's a thing of beauty

125th anniversary kit. Great ad. Thanks for sharing!

Boscagli was also difficult to rate much because he was always injured (like Lucas and Fofana, who I've always loved), but talking to friends who follow the Eredivisie he was finally injury free for a year and dominated the league.

Boscagli is one reason why Bella-Kotchap didn’t play too much.

I know he hasn't lived up to the hype/reputation, but I think that Emery is the perfect manager to get his career back on track.

He’s a very good player. Main issue is that he made a mistake going to Atleti with Simeone there.

If real, PSG must be licking their chops.

I would imagine they would be. He’s not a bad player, but can’t believe the fees. Glad Barca didn’t bother. Wouldn’t pay a dime for him to return.

S E P H is supposedly very worried about Barca seriously signing Williams. Deco has met with Williams and the club is confident it can meet the release the clause straight up.

In other Barca news, Deco has apparently met with Dani Olmo’s folks

So long, Scotty!

Edit: or Casemiro.

Not sure why McTominay would be on the block ahead of Casemiro or Eriksen.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
Latest is that Flick doesn’t want Gundogan and he wasn’t in it either, but I wouldn’t make much about who was or wasn’t in it. Raphinha was in it and a big enough and the player’s consenting to a move would mean he’s gone.

S E P H is supposedly very worried about Barca seriously signing Williams. Deco has met with Williams and the club is confident it can meet the release the clause straight up.

In other Barca news, Deco has apparently met with Dani Olmo’s folks
I've read Raphinha linked to Arsenal so that could be the domino effect for Barca finalizing Williams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad