Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
SA tried to poach Trossard from us.

How much did Galata pay?

Safe to say he should be back to a big team next year?

Yeah, this sounds like a short-term solution, but I still highly doubt Victor goes to a big club for more than 80+ million at this point, even if he scored more than 20+ goals (which he should do in Sheep Herder Farmer League).

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
WTF happened!?! I am still trying to wrap my brain around this. Imagine getting rid of Oismhen to make way for Lukaku, lol
He was pitting Chelsea up against Saudi, but Saudi pivoted to Toney and they weren't going to do both. Chelsea previously wanted to do a loan, but Napoli and Osimhen didn't want that, but Osimhen didn't like the incentive based wage structure, understandably so. Just makes it even more funny that he would've been better off just taking the Chelsea loan option.

Reactions: Juve

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Kerem Akturkoglu from Galata to Benfica for 11 mil

Jamal Lewis on loan from Newcastle to Sao Paolo of all places. Has to be their first ever Northern Irish international, no?

Jovane from Sporting to Estrela for 0.8 mil. I remember a couple years back talk of him being the next big thing at Sporting.

Tiago Djalo on loan from Juve to Porto

Steven Bergwijn from Ajax to Al-Ittihad for 21 mil. No idea how clubs still pay so much money for this guy. They also got Danilo Pereira from PSG for 5 mil, this I think is good business for them, as he still looked like he could play every time I saw him

Chris Smalling ends up on a second rate Saudi club as well, Al-Fayha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad